Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    DPMS mags in 308 should work, afaik they make the R25

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    DPMS mags in 308 should work, afaik they make the R25
    Oh they will, but the R25 mags only held 4 rounds.
    Green is the new Red

3. The Following User Liked This Post By killer kane

Stew (04-29-2018)

Has anyone done a caliber conversion on these yet?

I just ordered mine, and want to convert it to 6.5 Creedmoor so it can be used in Southern Ontario for Deer Hunting.

I can't remember where, but I thought I read that someone has done this.

There has been several do 6.5, I did mine in .338 Federal

Hey guys. I just ordered my BCL102 a few days ago. They gave me a date of late July if I remember correctly. I learned lots reading this thread. But, there's one thing I am trying to figure out, and I know it is a sensitive subject for some people but I read that the LAR-10 mags fit in the 102. I read on Reddit that you could use the 10 round LAR mag in the bcl 102 , legally, but it was a old post. I am wondering if something has changed? because I thought I saw one being used in a earlier video on this thread at a range, but I can't find any information on the RCMP website. Anyone still using the 10 round mags or know if they are not legal to use in the 102 anymore?

After reading this, I am getting more and more excited to get this rifle. I know my wait is only started, the the anticipation is killing me already. it'll be my first black rifle, so forgive my greeness.

It looks like I'll be swapping the trigger as soon as I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigal323 View Post
    Hey guys. I just ordered my BCL102 a few days ago. They gave me a date of late July if I remember correctly. I learned lots reading this thread. But, there's one thing I am trying to figure out, and I know it is a sensitive subject for some people but I read that the LAR-10 mags fit in the 102. I read on Reddit that you could use the 10 round LAR mag in the bcl 102 , legally, but it was a old post. I am wondering if something has changed? because I thought I saw one being used in a earlier video on this thread at a range, but I can't find any information on the RCMP website. Anyone still using the 10 round mags or know if they are not legal to use in the 102 anymore?

After reading this, I am getting more and more excited to get this rifle. I know my wait is only started, the the anticipation is killing me already. it'll be my first black rifle, so forgive my greeness.

It looks like I'll be swapping the trigger as soon as I get it.
    LAR (LAR-15)mags usually refer to AR-15, usually these are XCR-M mags are the 10 shot pistol mags for .308, and yes they are legal and fit the BCL102

ok that's what I thought, but wasnt sure if it still was. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Badger View Post
    Has anyone done a caliber conversion on these yet?

I just ordered mine, and want to convert it to 6.5 Creedmoor so it can be used in Southern Ontario for Deer Hunting.

I can't remember where, but I thought I read that someone has done this.
    Great to hear!!! Been searching for a while but can't seem to find a reference for suitable barrel. I know I saw one on this site, but damned if I can find it now!!! Can someone take pity on an older tecknophobe and post a retailer/mfg for the barrel, or a link to a how-to etc.

Thanks folks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Badger View Post
    Great to hear!!! Been searching for a while but can't seem to find a reference for suitable barrel. I know I saw one on this site, but damned if I can find it now!!! Can someone take pity on an older tecknophobe and post a retailer/mfg for the barrel, or a link to a how-to etc.

Thanks folks!!
    Any DPMS style barrel will work, if you look around at site sponsors you will find one

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718