Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    Looking good! I put a TriggerTech trigger in mine and it is great! The down side is that my other stock BCL's trigger feels like absolute garbage now and definitely needs a replacement haha. I think you will enjoy it.

An update on mine, took it out shooting for the first time last weekend and after re-adjusting (was a little off center, I had a feeling it was) and dialing in the gas block shoots very well! Best groups were around 2 inches at 100yds but that was with the 3x fixed red dot-ish sight I'm going to be using for hunting (and me pulling the trigger probably had a lot to do with that too). Gun will definitely do better than that, had 3/5 rounds touching in the one group and the other two pulled and off a-wandering. Kicks a little more than my stock 102 but weighs a lot less and handles way better. Overall extremely happy with it and can't wait to take it in the bush for deer this week.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Pariegh

coastal (09-09-2018)

Got my trigger tech today and popped it in..
    Well worth every dollar. It's so amazingly crisp compared to the poor stock trigger.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By coastal

Pariegh (09-12-2018)

Official weigh in with no optics....

[IMG][/IMG]

Official Hunting weigh in with Nightforce 5-20x56, and a full magazine:

i had mine arrive in april, and then I bought a truck and completely forgot about it. That, and the province of BC was on fire, so it was less than ideal to be out in the bush firing it with such hot and dry weather. Looking forward to taking it out still lol.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021