Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    How is it people who order are given a date to expect yet I ordered (Black one) and have no indications of an expected date.

Senior Member AskPermissionFollowOrders's Avatar
    Glorious Soviet People's Republic of Albertastan
    Quote Originally Posted by RAConnol View Post
    Hello Everyone

I ordered a green 102 for delivery late July.
    It took a while or talk myself into why my RA XCR-L needed a big brother.
    I found the answer while looking in the closet when I asked myself: "Why does my wife need another pair of shoes!?!?!"

Is there a PDF version of the owners manual available for sharing?

Respectfully.
    Rick Connoly
    Hi Rick, welcome to GOC!

As far as I know, there isn't one...yet. Same goes for a detailed spec sheet (thread pitches, which parts are AR10B/DPMS etc.)
    A few months ago SFRC posted on their CGN subform that a manual and spec sheet would be released soon, if I recall correctly.

Pretty unsat, especially since the 102 has been on the market for awhile now. :/

Given that behavior, I'm not terribly interested in the NR 5.56 BCL claims its working on.
    What Would Pinochet Do?|||Make Alberta Great Again|||Drain The Swamp|||The solutions to 1984 are 1776 and 1973|||

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Benjamin Rush, 1800

In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists" was his response.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By AskPermissionFollowOrders

RAConnol (05-25-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Forbius View Post
    How is it people who order are given a date to expect yet I ordered (Black one) and have no indications of an expected date.
    BCL gonna BCL :shrug:

ETA: don't bother asking them via IG, they dodge "difficult" questions
    What Would Pinochet Do?|||Make Alberta Great Again|||Drain The Swamp|||The solutions to 1984 are 1776 and 1973|||

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Benjamin Rush, 1800

In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists" was his response.

Why hasn't BCL been selling stripped down 102s, similar to Colt's OEM rifles, and receiver sets?

Quote Originally Posted by AskPermissionFollowOrders View Post
    Why hasn't BCL been selling stripped down 102s, similar to Colt's OEM rifles, and receiver sets?
    https://www.theammosource.com/store/...rd=BCL&x=0&y=0

interesting, thank you

there was a limited (over)run of stripped lowers several months ago

no BCL15 stripped lowers though...I don't want an upper and handguard!

Has anyone seen or heard of a BCL102 being successfully fitted with A2 style stock and buffer tube? I would like to put an A2 butt stock on mine but not sure what parts I'll need or even where to buy them from. Help please!

I got a burnt bronze 102, I'll post pics eventually when it's done. Still trying to decide on a muzzle device and waiting for some parts

bcl102frt.JPG
    Don't understand this....

I would guess export, and the number of rounds the magazine holds has no bearing on the classification of the rifle itself.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819