Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Library and Archives Canada photo PA-183737 the caption reads "Personnel of the 17th Duke of York's Royal Canadian Hussars in their Humber Mk. IV armoured car in Normandy, France, 18-20 July 1944."
    I shot a 1910 ross and still have everything minus my marbles if you find them please do not return to owner

Very interesting photo from Library and Archives Canada about a uncommon bit of WW2 Canadian History photo number PA-180203 captioned "A Canadian machine gun crew aboard H.M.T. EMPRESS OF CANADA, which is taking part in Operation GAUNTLET, the Spitsbergen raid, en route to Spitsbergen, ca. 19-24 August 1941. "
    I shot a 1910 ross and still have everything minus my marbles if you find them please do not return to owner

Someone put a sweater on the water jacket, wouldn't want it to catch cold
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

Going to some bigger gun here with Library and archives Canada "reserve artillery battery training with modernized 18-pounder field guns."

Field Marshal Sir Bernard Montgomery decorating A/Lieutenant-Colonel L.R. Fulton, Commanding Officer of The Royal Winnipeg Rifles, with the Distinguished Service Order, Ghent, Belgium, 5 November 1944.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Ballsofice

Rory McCanuck (Yesterday)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12