Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Just curious about your brass. Same batch? Times reloaded? Same brand? Trying to consider all aspects.
    Various brands, twice loaded. Was what I collected from my last batch of Xmetal ammo I bought.

Like I said all I could figure it was. Is my Chrony. Both times measured out 4.0 grn. All I did was add more crimp for the semi auto. But even yesterday it was running 100 FPS hotter.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

New numbers look reasonable. I have suspected my chrony for having a bad day once in a while. You shouldn't need much crimp for an auto, just take out the bell. If you overdo it you will actually reduce the tension of the case on the bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    New numbers look reasonable. I have suspected my chrony for having a bad day once in a while. You shouldn't need much crimp for an auto, just take out the bell. If you overdo it you will actually reduce the tension of the case on the bullet.
    I only added a hair more. I ran 75 of my loads thru it w/o a issue. And I'm running a 12# recoil spring. Its a soft shooting gun now. I think I'm going to lock my powder measure where it is.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234