Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Moderator kennymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    9,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlehead View Post
    how do you guys have crappy tires that carry any kind of surplus? the only crap i ever see at mine are mossies, savages and the ever present remingtons....makes me wish i lived somewhere else it does.
    Mosin Nagants (including sniper), oodles of SKS, Suomi sub guns, Norinco M14's, Russian capture K98's....and a couple 50 BMG single shots....the one on Leila is pretty good.... The other one that carries guns here is pretty basic.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Mosin Nagants (including sniper), oodles of SKS, Suomi sub guns, Norinco M14's, Russian capture K98's....and a couple 50 BMG single shots....the one on Leila is pretty good.... The other one that carries guns here is pretty basic.
    arghh!!! stop it! lol the two employees ive got to grab me ammo looked like they would have rather been somewhere else...i wonder if its just this place......
    AKs are what the cockroaches will be using when they rule the world.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2
    I'm so dumb, I sold my SVT-40 for $300


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Moderator kennymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    9,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlehead View Post
    arghh!!! stop it! lol the two employees ive got to grab me ammo looked like they would have rather been somewhere else...i wonder if its just this place......
    I almost forgot....they've probably got the best selection of metric ammo in the city. Who the hell carries 8x56R?
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

  5. The Following User Liked This Post By kennymo

    Turtlehead (10-11-2017)

  6. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanF View Post
    I'm so dumb, I sold my SVT-40 for $300


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you bloody...... account banned! account banned!

    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    I almost forgot....they've probably got the best selection of metric ammo in the city. Who the hell carries 8x56R?
    but do they have large quantities of .303 british?
    AKs are what the cockroaches will be using when they rule the world.

  7. #16
    Moderator kennymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    9,473
    There was enough. S&B and PRVI FMJ last time I was in....admittedly a couple months back though.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

  8. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks guys. Will check out South Edmonton Common first!

  9. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tie Lake, BC
    Posts
    95
    Just google it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •