Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post
    Shouldn't the question be why are ARs and AKs restricted or prohibited based on name rather then technical standards applied to most firearms. Attempting to find logic in Canadian firearms laws is an exercise in futility

Are you upset this new firearm isn't being properly classified
    ?
    Yes, but it is what it is.

No, and there is no such thing as "properly classified" in Canada.

really wish they'd add a brass deflector and a forward assist. or the deflector at the very least. I hate slick side uppers

Quote Originally Posted by kennyclone View Post
    really wish they'd add a brass deflector and a forward assist. or the deflector at the very least. I hate slick side uppers
    Forward assist are answer to no more problems. Might be if your dragging it thru mud maybe. But regular range shooter not needed. Also dont need to worry about dented brass now.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Forward assist are answer to no more problems. Might be if your dragging it thru mud maybe. But regular range shooter not needed. Also dont need to worry about dented brass now.
    well, seeing as it's NR thats exactly what I'd want to do is take it out and run it through the mud dust and dirt in whatever condition it is outside. if I dont gotta go to a range I wont

5. The Following User Liked This Post By kennyclone

Swampdonkey (11-15-2017)

I guess bcl/nea is working on their own ar15/bcl102 223 design. Well, duh.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by kennyclone View Post
    well, seeing as it's NR thats exactly what I'd want to do is take it out and run it through the mud dust and dirt in whatever condition it is outside. if I dont gotta go to a range I wont
    Still wont make a difference.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Initial price is $1000 a set for bare upper/lower. Steep, but not enough to turn me completely off. If you've ever ordered complex machined parts in small quantities, you know how expensive it can be.

At a grand for the receiver set I'm not going to run out and buy it, since I'm already in the AR game and have no off range use for the thing.

Might as well play the long game, wait for sales, BCL, etc, then get one one day Just Because.

Probably screw a 20" heavy varmint type barrel on it
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Is there a link to verify any of this? It's not on any website and I can't find it even on CGN. It is on a Reddit thread.

Sent from my E6560T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    Initial price is $1000 a set for bare upper/lower. Steep, but not enough to turn me completely off. If you've ever ordered complex machined parts in small quantities, you know how expensive it can be.
    I don't think it's that expensive... you can pay $800 usd ish for an upper/lower combo.
    These guys did the ground work and need to make cash... it's also nice to see things made in Canada. Chinese 8 year olds have ruined us.

12. The Following User Liked This Post By Deuce-deuce

Swampdonkey (11-15-2017)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast