Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmay View Post
    Well, me for one. (I use ATACR and NXS) My range goes to 2600 yards, and ya need a little "up" to get there.....
    However, the new Charlie TARAC devise we've talked about in another thread does allow use of scopes without bunches of adjustment...
    Nice, out of curiosity how much adjustment are you using in your ATACR to get to 2600? Yes that are several other options possible to get that including mounts with adjustable MOA

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Big_Tactical View Post
    Nice, out of curiosity how much adjustment are you using in your ATACR to get to 2600? Yes that are several other options possible to get that including mounts with adjustable MOA
    Absolutely. I've used the MOAB Cold Shot.....got rid of mine but a friend uses his and is happy with it. I also have a set of the Ivey adjustable rings, they work well, although I sort of like the looks of their current-generation mounts a little better...

Tablet with my ballistics isn't with me today.....and my memory leaks way too much any more to quote ballistics

Quote Originally Posted by Dmay View Post
    Absolutely. I've used the MOAB Cold Shot.....got rid of mine but a friend uses his and is happy with it. I also have a set of the Ivey adjustable rings, they work well, although I sort of like the looks of their current-generation mounts a little better...

Tablet with my ballistics isn't with me today.....and my memory leaks way too much any more to quote ballistics
    All good Dmay

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Big_Tactical View Post
    No you read that correctly, but I would be curious to see who was pushing a NF in their adjustments to 120!
    I am. Even with up to 50 minutes under the scope, I need the elevation up to 100 minutes to push past 2500yds. And holds to get out further than that.

And with zero cant under certain scopes on certain rifles (read smaller calibres) , I need 100 minutes to reach out to extreme distances for those calibres.
    Last edited by 6MT; 01-07-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    I am. Even with up to 70 minutes under the scope, I need the elevation up to 120 minutes to push past 2500yds. And holds to get out further than that.

And with zero cant under certain scopes on certain rifles (read smaller calibres) , I need 120 minutes to reach out to extreme distances for those calibres.
    Do you have any elevation built into the rifle/rail?

On some of my actions/rifles, yes. But some don't. My BMG has 50 minutes under the scope (30 in the rail and 20 in the mount). And with the ATACR zero stop, I have 150 total minutes elevation from my zero distance (300m). The rest, if needed, is a hold over.
    Last edited by 6MT; 01-07-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Another optic we're getting in and are very excited to see is the Minox ZP5 in the 3-15 and 5-25. There are some very excellent reviews on these, and decent elevation (28 MRAD)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123