Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Really, unless they catch someone in the act, doesn't seem much they can do.

I really wonder why they don't put some trail cameras out. For people dumping stuff at least, easy to see a truck going in loaded and out empty.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

They used to have guard shacks. The guy would take your plate number down. But that was just for the summer time. That area is the #1 dumping ground for stolen vehicle's in all of Canada. I used to go back there and fish the lakes in the 1980s. Now it looks like little Iraq.
    CCFR, Member.

Things like of refrigerators and such are dumped because they do not want to pay the disposal fee. Stopped here for a while because the Hydro company paid $50 or $75 bucks for each one .But they stopped. I know guys used to pick them up off the side of the road and claim the money even.

In this part of Northern Ontario where I live there has been quite a few number of Moose shot and just left to rot this past hunting season. In fact my good friend and I were just talking about it the other day. I can understand having to poach an animal if you are really desperate for food for your family and have no other options, but to kill an animal just to let it rot is just sick and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Doesn't stop. Be surprised the amount of household crap people dump in the woods. Rather than paying 5$ to goto the dump, they litter their back yards. On the trails behind my house there are tires, mattresses, car parts, tables.
    Oh I know dumping is a massive problem. I was getting at BC is now at two very public endorsing reasons to adopt the "NS model" for firearm use. That is not a good thing combined with their current state of government.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    (Too)
    (2)
    (II)
    (ii)
    (I+I)
    (Tu-Tu)

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    (2)
    (II)
    (ii)
    (I+I)
    (Tu-Tu)
    My thoughts. Exactly. There is a reason I have him on ignore.
    CCFR, Member.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By ruger#1

Coke (12-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by ruger#1 View Post
    My thoughts. Exactly. There is a reason I have him on ignore.
    He is too easy to "twist" to put on ignore...after all he is a anti expert on the SKS.

Moving on...
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Really, unless they catch someone in the act, doesn't seem much they can do.

I really wonder why they don't put some trail cameras out. For people dumping stuff at least, easy to see a truck going in loaded and out empty.
    I had a trail camera up at the farm gate. There is a rail track across the road. I had so many pictures of rail cars. Not going through that again. We were having problems with people cutting the lock off of the gate. Found out it was one of the neighbours. And dealt with it. Problem was resolved. Now we are having problems with no trespassing signs disappearing. The guy that was cutting the locks, That was an easy fix. I seen nine bears in one day. They had a trail going to his house. Once I seen the grain in their crap. I reported him to the COs.
    CCFR, Member.

12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By ruger#1

Coke (12-04-2017), rottweilerboy (12-07-2017)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast