Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    www.aztecharmory.ca

ASC 10 Round LAR-15 Pistol Mags in Stock

We have 10rd LAR-15 pistol Mags in stock in BC ready to Ship. These are 30 round bodies factory blocked to 10 rounds made for the LAR-15 Pistol.
    https://www.aztecharmory.com/ammunit...0-p-41021.html
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Marshall

firemachine69 (12-04-2017), Mark-II (12-03-2017)

They don't by chance make a 20 round body at all?
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

www.aztecharmory.ca
    We only have the 30rd bodies for now. How many 20rd ones would you want?... and does anyone else want 20rd ones? We can get them on order for the Feb shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    They don't by chance make a 20 round body at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    We only have the 30rd bodies for now. How many 20rd ones would you want?... and does anyone else want 20rd ones? We can get them on order for the Feb shipment.
    Price on the twenty round mags?

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Also, Special Bulletin #72 is still the standard for use of a magazine in a firearm other that what it was designed for. This is, as mentioned, contradictory to the new "dual use" term which our friend Mr. Smith has come up with which requires the .50 Beowulf mags to be blocked to 5rds of 5.56. Even though there is no actual law, CBSA will not allow them to be imported unless they are blocked to 5.56. This includes the Poly80 Beowulf mags which are in fact designed to feed only .50 BW ammo.

To say that it is all ridiculous would be a major understatement, but it is the world we live in... for now... simple solution... Vote!!

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Marshall

lone-wolf (12-10-2017), Mark-II (12-07-2017), Scotsman (12-07-2017)

My needs are small. It'd amount to 2 or 3, so unless there's general interest, it's probably not worth your while.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Tagged

I would be interested in 10/20 mags

www.aztecharmory.ca
    I'll see if we can get them to make some 10/20 ones for us on the next cycle. I think the price will be the same as the 10/30, or possibly a buck or two less. I'll update here once I know more.

Always against the grain Booletsnotreactwell's Avatar
    I always thought there was some kind of legal issue with having LAR-10 mags with full 10rd bodies. Something like how the originals got approved in only 10rd bodies, and 10/30 mags are considered a "modified" 30rd mag and not a 10rd "pistol" LAR mag. I know it sounds stupid but I've seen the idea repeated enough that I always thought 10/30rds wasn't legal. There were a few companies in the past that did it and they were getting called out for it, it probably didn't help that they were pretty sketchy overall.

Thoughts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast