Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Him already being caught in a lie makes no difference to you?
    No, it does not.

Weird logic.

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    Weird logic.
    I guess I don't see any logic that connects anything he has done and the RCMP dictating that the Butler 10/22 magazine is a prohibited device in Canada.

Edit:
    Are all unlikable people guilty?

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Zinilin

Booletsnotreactwell (12-10-2017), IJ22 (12-08-2017)

Oh tip toeing cause I don't want to insult the guy, but I'm not financially supporting someone I don't know, and who hasn't been truthful of the story so far.
    I do know a little of the man, and what I've been told recently as well, isn't enough to over come my default skeptical position.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By lone-wolf

SIR VEYOR (12-06-2017), Two For Sure (12-06-2017)

reading the thread , i understand why the gun owners community is so divided. c'mon. the guy may be a regular drinker,a loud mouth......but after decades of tip toeing on everything we have to say to the libs and their anti sheeps, i really think that this man represent the next step in the way we should set the tone in this eternal conversation about guns with the antis .
    our mellow speech led us nowhere except more papers,more hoops to jump through,and certainly hasn't bring more respect given to our group.

you should all be solidary of its case. he did more to the cause than anyone of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post
    reading the thread , i understand why the gun owners community is so divided. c'mon. the guy may be a regular drinker,a loud mouth......but after decades of tip toeing on everything we have to say to the libs and their anti sheeps, i really think that this man represent the next step in the way we should set the tone in this eternal conversation about guns with the antis .
    our mellow speech led us nowhere except more papers,more hoops to jump through,and certainly hasn't bring more respect given to our group.

you should all be solidary of its case. he did more to the cause than anyone of us.

That's where you are mistaken.

What a regular drinker, 1-2 drinks a day? Regular drinker doesn't get you arrested, multi able DUI's and a permanent breathalyzer installed in your vech. Being a Alcoholic does. It's much more dangerous, then just casual drinking.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post
    he did more to the cause than anyone of us.
    Surely you mean, he did enough to fuel the war between gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    We've all seen how he behaves. He likes the sound of his voice. He likes the attention...
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    I'm on the fence. He been arrested for DUI's, he has a breathalyzer installed in his truck. This just shows that hes not really the model person for us to fight this. Shows lack of respect for people safety. Him having firearm charges, shouldn't out weigh the DUI's or the past.
    I didn't know about any DUI convictions. If that's a fact, he shouldn't even have a firearms license.
    Retired Maryland State Police Captain Jack McCauley speaking in the Maryland Senate for CCW reform:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUaPDiW-GY

it doesn't say he was pulled over/initially charged by the rcmp...... could have been the quebec provincial police or a city force, either way the prosecutor is the one to lay charges, police forces can only recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post

I didn't know about any DUI convictions. If that's a fact, he shouldn't even have a firearms license.
    I agree, I don't believe anyone should have a firearms license.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast