Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    x2

What I find really funny about it is the inconsistency. People on the left seem to be especially proud that Canada is not American. Trudeau likes to talk about Canadian values even as he argues that Canada is a 'post-national state' (WTFTM). So they're proud that we're not American, they're happy that our 'post-national state' values are not American, but they love Obama, they love Hillary, they love the "Democratic" Party, they love BlackLivesMatter, and they love Michael Bloomberg's gun ban advocacy groups in each and every one of their iterations. It's not America that they wish to be distinct from, they love progressive America! What they hate about America is freedom, and liberty, and opportunity. What they mean, when they talk about 'our' values, is communism. And it's coming.

Watch Dr. Zhivago.

Along similar lines, when the subject of CCW comes along I have heard many Canadians (antis) state proudly that we don't have the right to bear arms or the 2nd Amendment. I'm like ok you are proud that we have less rights ??
    ex NFA , C.C.F.R

Yeah, but you can marry the family pet if you want to.
    NFA, CSSA, NRA,

Ama-gi, the earliest known written form of Liberty or Freedom

I do not believe that a majority can vote a person's life, property or freedom away from them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234