Winchester Mod 70 270

Even with the broken stock. I am happy. It with the help of I . Took this 5X5. Coastal black tail deer.

The target is sighting in. With new scope.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ruger#1; 01-06-2018 at 11:31 AM.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

2. The Following User Liked This Post By ruger#1

jwirecom109 (01-04-2018)

I cannot see any pictures. On my Android phone or Nvidia Shield. Can you guys see them ? I did a Windows 10 upgrade on my computer. And everything changed.
    Last edited by ruger#1; 01-06-2018 at 11:35 AM.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

No pics.

Thanks. When I get home. I will post them up again. There are some pics in the hunting section. I hope they are still there.

I don't get it. They are here.

I have a security setting that stops some pictures and videos appearing at all. Look at your security settings. Isn't Win 10 though. I've been hearing 10 has issues.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Justice

ruger#1 (01-06-2018)

When I inspect the elements on your post, I can see that there are three image tags, but each links to an invalid attachment. The message I see when I copy and paste any of the links is:
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

10. The Following User Liked This Post By dinero

ruger#1 (01-06-2018)

I can now see the attached images. That sure is a nice looking rifle, damage or no. Those white line spacers add a lot of character, I think.

12. The Following User Liked This Post By dinero

ruger#1 (01-08-2018)

I would like to thank jwirecome109. For this rifle stock. It has a nice woodgrain. Fits well on the rifle. Thanks again. PS. We are having another ice storm. Almost had it all together. Then It went dark. Only for fifteen minutes.

14. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By ruger#1

GTW (01-12-2018), jwirecom109 (01-12-2018), kennymo (01-12-2018)

Just happy its sitting on a rifle, instead of in my safe

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

16. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By jwirecom109

gtr (01-14-2018), GTW (01-12-2018), ruger#1 (01-13-2018), Stew (01-12-2018)