Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Voter remorse.

I take solace in the fact the AB NDP are going to be all but wiped out next election.

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Suputin

FallisCowboy (01-08-2018), Homeguy (01-12-2018), killer kane (01-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    I take solace in the fact the AB NDP are going to be all but wiped out next election.
    But they will be running away with our tax $$$ in the form of fat ass severance and pensions, so we keep on losing. I would rather see a french revolution style "retirement" for them.

4. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By FallisCowboy

hazmat472 (01-09-2018), Homeguy (01-12-2018), killer kane (01-09-2018), Suputin (01-08-2018)

If we are going that route, we need to go after Redford as well. And maybe even that useless tit Stelmach before her.

6. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Suputin

FallisCowboy (01-09-2018), infidel29 (01-12-2018), killer kane (01-09-2018), VooDoo (01-09-2018), Waterloomike (01-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    If we are going that route, we need to go after Redford as well. And maybe even that useless tit Stelmach before her.
    Reasons #1 & #2 that we have the Nothead and her merry band of thieves & idiots in office now.

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By FallisCowboy

ilikemoose (01-09-2018), killer kane (01-09-2018)

I know a few people that have admitted to voting for skippy and now regret it. The one comment that seems to keep coming up is "he lied"..and that comment is followed by the usual response one would have when they realize they got duped...pretty sad in my opinion..but those folks didnt do any homework or apply any common sense before they voted last time...based on what im hearing..things could very well change in 2019. Good friggin god..do I ever hope so
    Liberal party of Canada-Useless since 1867

10. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By murph83

Doug_M (01-09-2018), Lee Enfield (01-09-2018), M1917 Enfield (01-09-2018), Run 'n' Gun (01-09-2018)

Until the CPC givess Canadians a reason to vote for someone other than Trudeau, by way of a policy that people care about, he will be re-elected. His personal incompetence as a Prime Minister is irrelevant.

The economy is doing well (thanks to the US, no credit to Trudeau, but...).

Trump is making Trudeau look good to those that are about how things "look" rather than how they are, which is the majority of the population.

The Liberals are pandering to their important ethnic voting blocks, who don't really care about Trudeau, but about the pandering. In contrast the CPC has no clue about how to deal with the ethnic groups. This I say from personal experience as someone who tried to organize an ethnic outreach event, and ran into indifference/incompetence/laziness (pick as many as you like) at the CPC.

And the NDP is still nowhere.

Sorry to be a downer, but right now, the Liberals would win a bigger majority than in 2015. It makes me want to cry, but that's how it is.
    Last edited by TJSpeller; 01-09-2018 at 12:09 PM.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

12. The Following User Liked This Post By TJSpeller

Northshore (01-09-2018)

This isn' t Canada anymore! It’s Egypt ! The population is so far up “da nile “ there is no turning back
    Last edited by shortandlong; 01-10-2018 at 09:02 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By shortandlong

Coke (01-09-2018), killer kane (01-09-2018), ruger#1 (01-10-2018)

Libtards gotten 39% 0f the vote. Maybe if the other ones that were sleeping during the election would wake up and vote. Then he might be gone in 2019. I think he should be put in jail. With the rest of the bobble heads. I can not even watch the debates anymore.

I don't know about remorse but I noticed one of my die hard liberal supervisors had a full print out of the ethics commissioners report on Trudeau on her desk. Knowing her she's studying it so she can try to refute it rather than reading it to have her mind opened and opinion changed. It's incredible how they can justify bad behavior as long as it's their guy

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Liked This Post By TheHydrant

killer kane (01-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by TJSpeller View Post
    Until the CPC givess Canadians a reason to vote for someone other than Trudeau, by way of a policy that people care about, he will be re-elected. His personal incompetence as a Prime Minister is irrelevant.

The economy is doing well (thanks to the US, no credit to Trudeau, but...).

Trump is making Trudeau look good to those that are about how things "look" rather than how they are, which is the majority of the population.

The Liberals are pandering to their important ethnic voting blocks, who don't really care about Trudeau, but about the pandering. In contrast the CPC has no clue about how to deal with the ethnic groups. This I say from personal experience as someone who tried to organize an ethnic outreach event, and ran into indifference/incompetence/laziness (pick as many as you like) at the CPC.

And the NDP is still nowhere.

Sorry to be a downer, but right now, the Liberals would win a bigger majority than in 2015. It makes me want to cry, but that's how it is.
    Unfortunately, I agree. Unless photo op boy really screws up (a distinct possibility) and/or the economy nose dives (another distinct possibility), the chances of the Libs not getting a second term are pretty low.

Scheer doesn't help either. I think Ron James called him, "50 Shades of Beige."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast