Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce-deuce View Post

This is what I did to my little badger...
    Now that's too funny. I never would have though of doing that to a Little Badger. It looks just plain all out awesome! Very nice work you did there. I want to say simple and elegant, but cannot for certain say it was simple. Even the nice little touch of the leather butt pad with studs. And also a very nice looking grain pattern on the stock. You should be proud of that. Thanks for sharing.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By neos

Deuce-deuce (02-02-2018)

Banned
    Thanks, man! The butt pad is actually copper... a roofing scupper to be exact.

I'd choose a ruger 10/22 take down with a magpul back packer stock

How about a Marlin 25-20 Take Down?

1894 Marlin Safety 25-20 WCF Take Down, made in 1900

The world record typical white-tailed deer (Jordan Buck) for close to 80 years was taken in 1914 with a 25-20 WCF.
    Take a kid fishing, hunting and/or shooting.

The winchester 9422 is takedown friendly too iirc. Replace the screw head with a saddle ring.

I usually carry a baikal 22/410, which also will break down easy if you want.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

I seriously considered the Pack Rifle for over a month recently, but the reviews where too scattered and I couldn’t handle one first, so for the price I jammed out.....

https://www.packrifle.com/

FB4ECFE8-5647-4EC4-9560-1D0B72187125.jpeg

CVO

Oh yea, I also have a h&r tamer with a 20ga and .22lr barrel that'll break down with a philips head or by hand if you replace the bolt with a thumb screw.

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Cvoguy View Post
    I seriously considered the Pack Rifle for over a month recently, but the reviews where too scattered and I couldn’t handle one first, so for the price I jammed out.....

CVO
    That's a single shot... they should offer another version as a tube fed semi auto.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

9. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

Waterloomike (04-17-2018)

My ruger t/d may not be my favourite gun, but it’s never failed to go pew pew.
    There’s a bullet in my pocket, burning a hole...

11. The Following User Liked This Post By Burning dog

Waterloomike (04-17-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Cvoguy View Post

CVO
    don't find that attractive at all, still rather have one of these, AR7 plus some parts
    Charter-Arms-AR7-Explorer.jpg

The Browning SA is plain lovely. Just recently discovered it myself. To me it feels more like shooting an air rifle than your usual rattly semi auto. Finely milled steel
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast