Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We use super expensive lithium batteries at work. Overheating them will really shorten their lifespan. These things may get too hot??

Quote Originally Posted by NB Hillbilly View Post
    We use super expensive lithium batteries at work. Overheating them will really shorten their lifespan. These things may get too hot??
    My usual 'Little Hotties' brand hand warmer packets, which rely on iron oxide to absorb O2 to produce heat, never get that hot, esp as I already posted of they're in an enclosed environment like a mitten or other pouch-like thing. They certainly never get hot enough to burn skin, no matter what.
    "All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing." --John O'Sullivan (1989)

CSSA, NRA, and OFAH (yeah, I know)

A real simple thing would be to shut it off. LOL
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Quote Originally Posted by FallisCowboy View Post
    Anybody ever heard about an inside pocket before?
    Yup - when I was in Finland (-37DegC) we were told to keep phones and cameras in our inside pockets until required - use then put right back in inside pockets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12