Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    I've been lucky so far when I send off my paperwork and I trust them so much I always send it signature required.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Sinbad

blacksmithden (06-28-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    What do the cops have the experience to specify "certification"?
    That's the brass, not the workers. You're Painting them all with the same brush. Plus I wouldn't want to be the one that did accidentally shot them self. Jobs like that are non stop badgering if you done something wrong. They're cut throat, won't ever hear the end of it, nor will they stop. You're always going to be a joke.

But actually it's up to the CFO to approve it. In the firearm act they give the CFO power to say what goes. NS CFO won't sign off a renewal for RPAL if you're not a member of a gun club, nor compete a transfer w/o a membership. Its up to the CFO, everyone is difference. But if they decide to change their mind, Thats up to them. But it's in the firearm act if you want to look.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Last edited by 6MT; 06-28-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    That's the brass, not the workers. You're Painting them all with the same brush. Plus I wouldn't want to be the one that did accidentally shot them self. Jobs like that are non stop badgering if you done something wrong. They're cut throat, won't ever hear the end of it, nor will they stop. You're always going to be a joke.

But actually it's up to the CFO to approve it. In the firearm act they give the CFO power to say what goes. NS CFO won't sign off a renewal for RPAL if you're not a member of a gun club, nor compete a transfer w/o a membership. Its up to the CFO, everyone is difference. But if they decide to change their mind, Thats up to them. But it's in the firearm act if you want to look.
    I am very well aware of the FA and firearm laws in Canada and many other countries as well.

It's all a load of bull and does NOTHING to stop criminals anywhere.
    There is a madness to my method!

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Marcel

Turtlehead (06-30-2018)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567