3 Gun in Maritimes?

I've looked on Adriel's 3 gun website and while it lists New Brunswick there's no listed matches for it. Are there matches coming? Or is it something that's only really the western provinces?

Would it even be possible to start some 3 Gun stuff up in Nova Scotia?

IPSC does 1, 3 gun match a year. But dont get your hopes up for anymore. No other club than AMA does any action shooting and you be hard pressed to get anything other than IPSC 3 gun from them.

You wont see anything like Ontario does.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Most of what prevents it, is the lack of people willing to organize the matches.
    At least that's the feeling I get, "great idea, you should organize one!"

lol
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Most of what prevents it, is the lack of people willing to organize the matches.
    At least that's the feeling I get, "great idea, you should organize one!"

lol
    More like monopoly. People would perfer IPDA but IPSC rules. You would have to convince another club than AMA. Only other one really would be MVRRC. Because not sure if any other club be able to host a 3 gun. Indoors matches suck.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Our range here in Miramichi N.B have been talking about some form of 3 gun or even 2 gun to start in the near future. Really depends on member support and the new regs coming from the snowflakes. Our range has just started organizing fun shoots a few weeks ago we had our first one and it was a lot of fun and seemed to get quite a bit of interest as well, so here's hoping it catches on and we can move to a 3 gun shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Madrach View Post
    Our range here in Miramichi N.B have been talking about some form of 3 gun or even 2 gun to start in the near future. Really depends on member support and the new regs coming from the snowflakes. Our range has just started organizing fun shoots a few weeks ago we had our first one and it was a lot of fun and seemed to get quite a bit of interest as well, so here's hoping it catches on and we can move to a 3 gun shoot
    I am close to Miramichi. Sounds intersting!

Still only in the discussion stages but I'm hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Madrach View Post
    iirc we have islanders going there or a close range for ipsc
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

I’m near Fredericton and I’d be willing to make the drive to take part.
    I have no signature block.

^ I'm working out of Freddy now and would be interested in coming along to watch as I'm not RPAL'd so no pistol unfortunately.

After getting my R... definitely interested in at least 2-Gun competition.
    CCFR Member