Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Being a crank does not matter...Being a believer does...My first NRA came with my first gun course in 1964...Haven't looked back...I am in Sask now and sometime miss the US attitudes..I follow the rules even if I don't like them ...Heaven forbid....I might have a .40 with me if I want to knock out a few rounds with a neighbor at their acreage...I am not goin to the bank, the school or the shelter...leave me alone...I will wager common sense against anything an anti cares to bring to the conversation...
    Just sayin
    TomC

2. The Following User Liked This Post By TomC

Waterloomike (03-13-2018)

Sorry folks...got a bit carried away...just do not like being shoved in a bad guy place because I enjoy my shooting sports...This is what I do in my spare time...I don't collect stamps or save match box covers...I shoot my guns...I don't care if the person I vote for likes it or not as long he or she leaves me alone...I have talked at length with family regarding rural home invasions and we have taken on a more protective lifestyle...doors get locked and keys are out of toys, cameras are out there too...we are doing all the things we did not want to have to do when we moved out here. No one will ever die on my property over a physical item but threats to life and limb will be answered in kind...I think bad things are coming for our pastime and there is not much to do other than vote for a leader(for a change) who understands us....Haven't seen one for a while...

Holeee...that was quite a rant

TomC

Quote Originally Posted by MarkR View Post
    NRA for us Canadians is pissing up a rope. What they advocate in the US would (read should) never be contemplated here, nor will it be. By Liberal standards, the NRA would be considered an anarchistic terrorist organization. Support Canadian advocacy groups; your money to the NRA will only benefit the members in the US. Wanna be American, go get an American job... Oh, Trump won't give you a work visa... forgot. LOL
    I disagree, the NRA fights for American firearm rights yes, but if they were to lose any rights we would not be far behind. Yes my membership to the NRA help American members but it is also a small investment for us here in Canada as well. I am considering moving there, my finance has no boarder she can move there and work, no problem, and I have family in OHIO, Colorado and California oh Florida too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    That’s exactly why you need to be directing your support, donations and funding to the Canadian organizations!! The NRA specifically states, despite you being a Canadian member, they DO NOT get involved in other countries firearms issues. That’s means, all your money goes towards supporting the Americans keeping their guns....this does not have an effect here, on us, in anyway. The effect of you supporting the NRA will only ensure we can watch people in the US shoot guns on YouTube while remembering a time when we used to be able to do the same!!

The idiots in power and the anti gun movement don’t give a rip about what goes on in the US, they merely use it to make the uneducated public scared of what might happen....it’s a form of terrorism. If the were “logical” like you are somewhat inferring, they would not fabricate stats, cloud the truth and focus on the law abiding.

The NRA has billions of dollars and THE SECOND AMENDMENT to fight this....Canadian gun owners have NOTHING in comparison!! Let’s be honest here...the NRA would not have got out the door with their agenda if it wasn’t for the second amendment and the fact it is in their constitution!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you look at my sig my first support is to the CCFR and CSSA. Nor should they get involved in another Counties affairs. I happen to think (I will say it again) case in point the tragic school shooting in Florida, not long after what did our "Polititians" do, ran in circles saying "guns guns guns" now what do we have, a summit on GUN and gang violence and you may want to read this http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/show...dent-shootings to me it is directly related.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    The point of supporting the NRA in the US is precisely because what happens there affects us here. If you don't believe another "assault weapons" ban in the US wouldn't result in a Liberal government here copying them then you are being extremely naive. Of course support Canadian orgs first. But those of us who also support the NRA do so to protect our Canadian "rights" albeit indirectly.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    Exactly what Doug say's^^^^^^^^

Listen I am trying to be a dick, AND I am not telling you to run out and join the NRA. I just personally feel that what happens in the USA regarding firearms(and more than just firearms) has direct negative
    impact on us up here.

A few of you seem to be pretty [email protected]$#ed off about my membership to the NRA, but that is my choice. Let's not be divided, on the bigger picture. We are all here because we either love to hunt or sport shoot(skeet, trap, 3 gun etc.). Divide and concur that is what the Liberals want.

All of us firearm owners have to stand together and put petty little differences aside and make sure we are heard so we can keep our rights to own firearms.
    Member of CCFR/CSSA/NRA

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Dano68

FallisCowboy (03-14-2018)

Finally received my NRA membership-at-large, as processed on March 31. Card cost them about 3X to mail as it would have within the USA- they must love that but I did say I don't require a paper magazine, cyber version is fine (I also could have used an American address but the people at the refusing end would just have tossed it out, NRA mail is common 'junk mail' down there. Colourful card prominently displayed in a triple size window envelope- I hope the postal authorities don't take seriously those kids saying the NRA is a terrorist org. Anyway, I feel I've done my bit south of the border, for a year at least.
    "All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing." --John O'Sullivan (1989)

CSSA, NRA, and OFAH (yeah, I know)

I get the print mag in the mail. It comes unwrapped in all its glory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Call Ralph Goodale every week to Stop Bill C-71 >>> 1-306-585-2202
    Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca now with new printable/editable versions

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Doug_M

Coke (04-04-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123