Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll write than and see if they've ever considered something that could attach to a pic rail. Plenty of searches turn up how to add rails to shotguns, but not ribs to railed guns lol.

It would be best if there was no such thing...
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Senior Member Weekend Gunslingers's Avatar
    Does the backup sights come out of the box with any kind of zero?

Mine worked quite well and are adjustable. The 45-degree angle sights broke in my hands when I tried them out - just self-tapping screws lol. Once I put a 3x combat scope on it I bought some metal 45-degree irons.

If you just keep the flip-ups that come with it you'll be fine. They are Turkish for sure, but they're not bad. My two cents, anyways.

Polish Sausage
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK. HURDLE THE DEAD.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Polish_Sausage

Weekend Gunslingers (04-30-2018)

Senior Member Weekend Gunslingers's Avatar
    What distance did you zero the scope at?

I haven't had a chance to zero it. I had a Raging Judge Magnum out at the range yesterday I hadn't fired yet, so I was testing a bunch of different ammo for it. Plus, I brought out my BSEV to test it at 100 yards, and then I shot skeet for an hour, and then I fired my black powder Pietta and then I ran out of time lol. 6 hours at the range and I was worn out.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Polish_Sausage

Weekend Gunslingers (05-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Disappointing to hear that about the Typhoon, as I feel it has more curb appeal
    I would be inclined to agree. The Typhoon feels larger and heavier and longer. I had the Maxi-Bronze, which I think looked better than the Derya. However, the rails on the Typhoon Maxi really restricted what you could put on it. A front grip, for example, was out of the question unless you are an orangutan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Disappointing to hear that about the Typhoon, as I feel it has more curb appeal.

I might have one of these on the 'shits and giggles' list, but I would have to dream up a way of putting a proper bead on it (other than the balsa wood, tape and stick pins R&R )

maybe a pair of magpul front flip ups with the ears cut off... One could set the elevation by adjusting the pip on each one...

Can you port load them with an empty mag inserted and close the action?

Can't imagine manipulating a manual BHO every shot would be fun otherwise...
    No you cant, you can't close the action with an empty mag. Only with a mag with rounds in it or no mag at all. You can port load with no mag if you start the shell into the chamber.

I have had mine for a few weeks now and have put about 100 slugs through it. I have had two cycling issues with SCORE low recoil slugs. In both cases the shell was a bit off center heading into the chamber and got caught. It bends crimping and wont load the shell.

Quote Originally Posted by DanN View Post
    I have the Canadian edition one, and have had cycling issues. But I haven't even run 50 rounds through it yet...
    Took mine back out last weekend (On Canada Day - seemed appropriate) and beat the heck out of it with a bunch of different kinds of ammo. There was some heavy steel loads (Score, I think), Federal Heavy Field, Federal Target and some Walmart-special Winchester junk loads. After a couple hours (and a pretty good soft-shoulder bruise) I'm happy to say it pretty much cycles it all now, 18 or 19 times out of 20.

My biggest complaint is that the mag is a PITA to load...
    I don't have a firearms problem; they all work perfectly well.
    Membership: CCFR, SAF&G

The mags are indeed tight. I was lucky - all my spare Typhoon mags work and cycle perfectly in the Derya.

Lol the only gun they wouldn't work in was my Typhoon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12