Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hornady One Shot is my favorite. I use it in my progressive and single stage presses and have never had a stuck case. I have been using it for years and canít see me going away from it.

1 second of Lyman quick spray into a bag(1st). 200 to 300 45acp into the bag(2nd) shake it all around. Dump in the XL650 hopper and have at it. Rub clean in a sewn shut(sew neck and arm holes shut) xxl sweat shirt and it works awesome. Same with 9mm. Clean off the lube or your testing the breech of your gun each time.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    1 second of Lyman quick spray into a bag(1st). 200 to 300 45acp into the bag(2nd) shake it all around. Dump in the XL650 hopper and have at it. Rub clean in a sewn shut(sew neck and arm holes shut) xxl sweat shirt and it works awesome. Same with 9mm. Clean off the lube or your testing the breech of your gun each time.
    I throw my loaded rounds in the tumbler for 20mins. Cleans any lube that's left on it. which isn't much.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By RobertMcC

Lee Enfield (03-14-2018), road kill (03-14-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Went to several drug / health stores the other day and couldn't find liquid lanolin. Where in hell do you guys find it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkR View Post
    ht tps://www.vitamart.ca/now-100-pure-lanolin-liquid.html
    I have bought my Lanolin (wax consistency) at Walmart Pharamcy counter- Pharmacist ordered it for me.
    "If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Trudeau Out Now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    Other than pistol how would you process any rifle case in a progressive?

I do all my rifle in a single stage as they have to be trimmed after resizing.
    RCBS X-Die?

Trim a bottleneck case once—and never trim again with the X Die Small Base Sizer. Its specially designed mandrel has an expander ball and decapping pin attached. The patented design eliminates the need for repeated trimming after an initial trim of .020 inch off the maximum length to standardize the case. The X Die doesn’t shorten the length of the case: The mandrel reduces the growth caused by the case mouth contacting the mandrel during sizing. Because of an extremely close tolerance between the mandrel and die neck wall, the neck wall of the case does not thicken as the case length is pushed back. Cases repeatedly sized in the X-Die will initially grow a few thousandths of an inch, and then stabilize below the maximum case length with no discernable loss of accuracy or case life. Note: Those who are just starting to reload a given caliber should order the X Die Small Base Set containing the X Die Small Base Sizer and Standard Seater Die.
    "If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Trudeau Out Now!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234