Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    With such a small percentage of licensed firearm owners signing, I can only assume that the orgs aren't reaching the majority; or the majority just doesn't care. That's both sad and pathetic. We're our own worst enemies.
    Or clubs. The 2 clubs I'm a member of, I never seen any C71 informative info on the bullet inboard. And the orgs are banned from promoting on FB groups. Because Its not there for politics. I did put some anti C71 stuff on the float in the festival. But alot of members probably don't shoot. Just have licenses and that it. I say between the 2 shooting clubs in the valley only 1400 members.

Or they don't follow sites. Ive met alot of people never hearing of these gun boards.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Here in MB I saw the St. Hubertus gun club participate in informing the membership about C-71 and the petition after I communicated with the secretary. Good on them. However have seen nothing from the Selkirk Game & Fish club about the petition or the odious piece of excrement called C-71. It’s like swimming against the current at times. I don’t like to use the term “fudd “ but damn, we either swing together from a rope or swing individually.
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace him (Justin Trudeau) with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526