Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LB303 View Post
    how about tying their compensation to the budget? run a deficit and you're working for free
    Fixed it.
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. Old, Caucasian, and male; so I am automatically a "racist". I can live with that, if you can't that's not my problem, cupcake.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By FallisCowboy

manic29 (04-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    Well number one, when has anyone ever spoken up and gave any of our political parties a list of demands? Recall,, real recall, not the BS politicians present,, if you were only elected by 25k voters then I only need 25k signatures to force a recall,, put every bill pasted in parliament out in a general referendum all voters get to Ya or Na it,,
    Good question and no idea is my answer. Direct democracy may not work well for 36 million people.

The only thing that is guaranteed by the government is that taxes will come from you and they will spend them.

Not much else.

Never having spoken up doesn't mean it shouldn't or won't happen.

None of us has died yet, but it will happen.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

Good to see you back Billy. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

"medieval and biblical punishments for politicians would solve the problem"

Imagine walking by the House of Commons or Queens Park and seeing bits and bites of all your favourite scumbags on display...
    -Stoning
    -Crucifiction
    -Execution by Gladiatorial Combat
    -Feeding the animals
    -The rack
    -gibbeting
    -Hang drawn and Quartered
    -Whatever else you can mine from the history books...
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

6. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By joe6167

FallisCowboy (04-09-2018), manic29 (04-10-2018), Swampdonkey (04-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by wolver View Post
    As long as there are governments, there will be screwed over taxpayers/citizens. Get used to it, and over it. Life's not fair, has anyone every tried to tell you different?
    Quote Originally Posted by FallisCowboy View Post
    Yes, government has tried to tell me different, it has not worked. You are just trolling, as you seem to enjoy doing.
    Do you get paid to do this? Or are you just someone who "drank the koolaid" and do this for free?
    I think he’s rather entertaining compared to most of the “agitatators” of both sides. Got some flair, more than the minimum 15, but not as much as Brian; his stick poking is normally humorous for at least one side. And he doesn’t stay on one side. He’s an equal opportunity kinda fella.

Do you get paid to do this? Or are you just someone who "drank the koolaid" and do this for free?
    Dry sarcasm can be hard to perceive on the internet.

Wolver, I enjoy your posts and your good grammar.
    Last edited by Swampdonkey; 04-09-2018 at 11:00 AM.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Swampdonkey

SIR VEYOR (04-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by wolver View Post
    As long as there are governments, there will be screwed over taxpayers/citizens. Get used to it, and over it. Life's not fair, has anyone every tried to tell you different?
    might as well just curl up and die then
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12