Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    put a skeleton trigger pad and they're bros haha!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I get tempted by the Grand Power now and then, but the one I'd be interested in is by no means a bargain.
    Xcal or the Xcal Match?

Quote Originally Posted by LB303 View Post
    K100 up on the EE at the other site, WTT but you could offer to trade folding money
    There are plenty of them for sale. Just no market for them. Was trying to sell mine since Dec.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

I was thinking P40L 10mm
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

I am think I might just spend more to get more....at first I thought sd9ve 319 bucks, but not sure how I will do with the trigger? I picked one up at a dealer and dry fired it..hmmm. l think a M and P 9 could be a option, would I be able to get parts and service in Canada if I needed? Thanks for all the input

if you like the M&P, you'd probably like the Girsan MC 28, very very similar, fits same holster etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    if you like the M&P, you'd probably like the Girsan MC 28, very very similar, fits same holster etc.
    Interesting but i wonder about the aftermarket? Not that i would want much, holster for the range and a recoil spring or two. I would probably shoot no more than 1500 rds per year? But i plan on buying a pistol, learning how to shoot half decent I would be keeping this purchase for years. The rest of my ammo budget will be out of my 1022, and 20ga pump.

I am guessing that mc28 would have a better trigger than the sd9ve?

yes, actually better (dry fire) than my buddies M&P, almost bought one but finances interfered

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound9 View Post
    Interesting but i wonder about the aftermarket? Not that i would want much, holster for the range and a recoil spring or two. I would probably shoot no more than 1500 rds per year? But i plan on buying a pistol, learning how to shoot half decent I would be keeping this purchase for years. The rest of my ammo budget will be out of my 1022, and 20ga pump.
    You don't necessarily have to make a long term commitment if you buy used to try out. Just be careful not to overpay. Keep an eye out on the buy-sell forums and be prepared to snatch up a deal, they don't last long when they're not overpriced. Then you'll have no trouble re-cooping your money and trying something else if you please.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345