Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derya MK-12

Hi all I finally figured out what type of chokes the Derya Mk-12 use.

Beretta Mobile

I purchased the Primos Benelli/Beretta Tight Wad Turkey and the website says it is the same as the Beretta Mobile which is allot better price then the Beretta Mobile Turkey Choke @ 123.00

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Cowboy0629

Weekend Gunslingers (05-08-2018)

I got this cause it's camo. So that if I ever get a chance to hunt duck or turkey, I have something. It is very heavy so would not be ideal for long hikes.
    Memeber of CSSA, OFAH

More Shooting! Less Posting!

4. The Following User Liked This Post By linung

Shakeyjake (05-15-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Yes, it is done in conjunction with the USA. I'm not sure of the exact technicalities, but it's a 3 shot limit total there too.

Since we're on the topic, anyone else getting a spring Canada goose season next year? Rumour has it Manitoba is getting one to try and cut down on the number of geese reaching the tundra. We've had spring snow goose for a couple years now, but not a whole lot of guys are that enthusiastic about it.
    Me & a couple buds would be up for that.

OP, Careful with the slug advise.
    THE WIND BLEW, SH!T FLEW, OUT CAME THE LINE CREW

Senior Member Weekend Gunslingers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy0629 View Post
    Hi all I finally figured out what type of chokes the Derya Mk-12 use.

Beretta Mobile

I purchased the Primos Benelli/Beretta Tight Wad Turkey and the website says it is the same as the Beretta Mobile which is allot better price then the Beretta Mobile Turkey Choke @ 123.00
    I learned the hard way to put some anti-seize on the chokes. Also the Browning 4 lug choke wrench works like a charm on the Derya

Your gun is fine for hunting. Its probably really loud with a short barrel, but its fine for hunting.

I plan to try mine for Grouse this fall. I bought a heavy-duty shotgun 3x scope for it. Modified choke. It will be fine. The only thing I'm wondering about is if I have cycled it enough. I've never fired light loads through it so I don't know yet how well it will cycle.
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK. HURDLE THE DEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_Sausage View Post
    I plan to try mine for Grouse this fall. I bought a heavy-duty shotgun 3x scope for it. Modified choke. It will be fine. The only thing I'm wondering about is if I have cycled it enough. I've never fired light loads through it so I don't know yet how well it will cycle.
    Use magnums and cyl bore. Grouse can be pretty tough and dangerous when wounded.

Lol yes 3" SSG's should do the trick.
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK. HURDLE THE DEAD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12