Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    Not to worry, my blood pressure was never up. Its difficult to take seriously the ones screaming nonsensical conspiracies.
    You don't see a collaboration or conspiracy by the Liberals and RCMP against gun owners?
    Are you really that naive, stupid or willfully blind?
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Gunrunner

Swampdonkey (05-18-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by IJ22 View Post
    That's probably true of the vast majority of the 1315 that did nothing with it, but the 41 who went out and bought a prohib? Sure, there may have been some who said cool, I didn't know I would get a 12.6. Of course we'll never know but colour me skeptical, I think most who cared enough to actually go out and buy a prohib would have been familiar enough with the law to know they hit the jackpot.

Still, the right thing to do would be for the GIC to issue an OIC granting those 41 people 12.6. Can they do that? I would think probably.
    With Trudeau, Goodale & the LPC at the helm you can pretty well be assured that isn’t going to happen.
    The best case scenario would be for them to be given an amount of time to legally dispose of the 12.6 handguns (sell to a real 12.6 owner or consign to a dealer).
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

We're Civil Servants. We don't make mistakes and what we say goes. And neither logic nor the actual law applies.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345