OFAH - Survey Results on C-71

[by CGNer M16LR.50]

I am not sure if this has already been posted, but I did not see it in the C-71 forum. The results are pretty much what we expected. However, I have been feeling like OFAH, under its new leadership and growing / dynamic membership is definitely not the OFAH of 1994 that many members always bring up. I mean just look at how they put together the survey results... I do not see a duck gun, but a handgun on the very first page...

2. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

88 louie (05-17-2018), GTW (05-16-2018), kennymo (05-16-2018), Magi (05-16-2018), quest4justice (09-25-2018), spider69 (09-25-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    [by CGNer M16LR.50]

I am not sure if this has already been posted, but I did not see it in the C-71 forum. The results are pretty much what we expected. However, I have been feeling like OFAH, under its new leadership and growing / dynamic membership is definitely not the OFAH of 1994 that many members always bring up. I mean just look at how they put together the survey results... I do not see a duck gun, but a handgun on the very first page...
    I concur but when are they going to step up and mobilize the membership to write, call, sign and forward briefs? I am not a hunter but I'll sign up for a 3 year membership when that happens!
    We were told he wasn't ready, now we know he will never be!

Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    I concur but when are they going to step up and mobilize the membership to write, call, sign and forward briefs? I am not a hunter but I'll sign up for a 3 year membership when that happens!
    ... when they stop receiving government coin

When the OFAH opposes a gun control measure, you know something is really really wrong with it. Really.

But come on, the whole bill is just a restart of the Liberals ultimate intention to completely disarm the Canadian public, in accordance with their open pledge to the UN.
    "All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing." --John O'Sullivan (1989)

CSSA, NRA, and OFAH (yeah, I know)

6. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Ruff

Billythreefeathers (05-17-2018), CLW .45 (05-17-2018), shortandlong (09-25-2018)

From Facebook:

8. The Following User Liked This Post By awndray

quest4justice (09-25-2018)

It still needs to go through the Senate where it will undergo a similar process of debate as it received in the House.
    In other words, it will clear the Senate "Tout de suite!"
    We were told he wasn't ready, now we know he will never be!

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Magi

spider69 (09-25-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
    When the OFAH opposes a gun control measure, you know something is really really wrong with it. Really.

But come on, the whole bill is just a restart of the Liberals ultimate intention to completely disarm the Canadian public, in accordance with their open pledge to the UN.
    something is really wrong with the country

Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    something is really wrong with the country
    the only thing wrong in this country is the mass of united nation a** lickers present in the actual GVT,and the mass of unionized public servant draining our finances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !