OFAH - Survey Results on C-71

[by CGNer M16LR.50]

I am not sure if this has already been posted, but I did not see it in the C-71 forum. The results are pretty much what we expected. However, I have been feeling like OFAH, under its new leadership and growing / dynamic membership is definitely not the OFAH of 1994 that many members always bring up. I mean just look at how they put together the survey results... I do not see a duck gun, but a handgun on the very first page...

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

88 louie (05-17-2018), GTW (05-16-2018), kennymo (05-16-2018), Magi (05-16-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    [by CGNer M16LR.50]

I am not sure if this has already been posted, but I did not see it in the C-71 forum. The results are pretty much what we expected. However, I have been feeling like OFAH, under its new leadership and growing / dynamic membership is definitely not the OFAH of 1994 that many members always bring up. I mean just look at how they put together the survey results... I do not see a duck gun, but a handgun on the very first page...
    I concur but when are they going to step up and mobilize the membership to write, call, sign and forward briefs? I am not a hunter but I'll sign up for a 3 year membership when that happens!
    We were told he wasn't ready, now we know he will never be!

Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    I concur but when are they going to step up and mobilize the membership to write, call, sign and forward briefs? I am not a hunter but I'll sign up for a 3 year membership when that happens!
    ... when they stop receiving government coin

When the OFAH opposes a gun control measure, you know something is really really wrong with it. Really.

But come on, the whole bill is just a restart of the Liberals ultimate intention to completely disarm the Canadian public, in accordance with their open pledge to the UN.
    "All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing." --John O'Sullivan (1989)

CSSA, NRA, and OFAH (yeah, I know)

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Ruff

Billythreefeathers (05-17-2018), CLW .45 (05-17-2018)