Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    It is always best to use caution when posting , buying , or selling on the net as you never know who is on the other end . It has been around for quite some time that CGN was being heavily mined by Law Enforcement ; and maybe the site owner is even receiving payment for providing info to the police . There used to be a website called RCMP Watch which reported news stories about police criminal activity , and misconduct . This upset the RCMP as it portrayed the RCMP in a poor light ; so one day " poof " , and the site disappeared . It was rumored that the site was bought out by the RCMP , and shut down . Pretty much any site could be a honey pot for the RCMP , and being used to collect data on people . Use CAUTION !
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    What I found pretty interesting is just how involved some of the other forum moderators were in making police reports and cooperating. If the mod in question had the approval of everyone else or was just acting on their own is an interesting question. Just targeting people they don’t like etc.

There is a lot more on this specific subject and the people involved and it’s not really relevant to the general discussion as all it does it outline the extent in which another forum is reporting its other members and EE sales to police.
    The mod in question would certainly have the approval of the site owner to be doing it ; the other mods may , or may not , be aware of the activity .
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

As the guy showing up late to the party I gotta say it's cool to see the history that both this site and users of this site have with regards to the early days of the internet.
    Here's the thing you always gotta remember about cops : they know more then you think they know but less then they think they know.
    They will try all sorts of plans and ideas and little " accidents" to try and trap you. I was once told to think of them as the devil, not in the he sense that they are evil but in the fact that they are devious and cunning and have an entire arsenal at their disposal to get the job done, and the best way to deal with them is also as if they were the devil, call them out on their tactics and be truthful to a fault. Eg: "I believe you are a cop and are trying to trap me, it will not work and you need to stop harassing me"

We need the cops to rout out the criminals or at least scare the morons I to following the laws. That way our image of law abiding citizens of the highest degree stays unsullied. We need non gunnies to see us with respect or at very least acknowledge that we too have a disdain for criminals. And the less people using our forums for crime the better and the sooner the police realize that as well the better off we will all be. I had a few more comments but my wife is telling me I must put children in bed now.

Sent from my E6560T using Tapatalk

this whole pot-aux-roses is disturbing.
    really.
    woaw.
    this is turning into a witch hunt. i mean.....they know that 99.9 % of the gun owner's community is a clean bunch of pleasant people without criminal records and they must show a white paw everyday to keep their ''priviliege''' intact. gun owners records are scanned nearly on an everyday basis.

why the hell on earth the LEA's would investigate themself with the bizzare task of creating a witch hunt among gun owners when there's crapload of armed bangers illegally owning-carrying smuggled guns in every single large city across the country ?...!!!

is this new kind of war against a group of honest citizens is a direct order emanating from goodale's office,or the rcmp oils which are working for goddale , this to speed up the civilian disarmement promoted by the UN ?

those subs crawling the web and creating traps with the direct help of the forum's mods-owner (!!!) to create criminals from scratch by offering ''illegal devices'''' or inviting illicite activities is on the edge of criminal acting ; ......at least morally inacceptable and so unethical.

not sure to what point the mods and their master were personally involved in those specific cases mentionned by SD, and how deep to the waist they're completely agreeing accomplices of such practices,and since how many time this circus was rolling !!.

i can't understand how it is possible after such revealings people still log in......they should just let the forum deflate just for the principle, the affirmation that we're not cojonless mushy sheeps with no life left lol.

moreover, it,s the first time i hear such horrible example of the communist style of the RCMP, this totalitarian liberal nic, but it's also the 1st time i'm a witness of the passiveness plaguing canadian gun owners:

so, cops with the aid of the moderators and a blank check from the forum owner are squarelly fishing innocent people ,yes,totally innocent citizens,mens and womens :.....guess what? people don't care,they're arlready submitted to their master ,even getting back for more . that is deceiving because we have first hand proofs delivered in our face by the left all azimuts that mobilisation is the key,together we can win,alone we're walking dead.

the other forum should squarely be deserted by anyone who still carry an once of self respect.

who was pavlov ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.

I just want to say, I appreciate those who use punctuation when they type.

6. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By awndray

Bittereinder (06-13-2018), infidel29 (06-15-2018), Specter Arms (06-18-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunexpert007 View Post
    It is always best to use caution when posting , buying , or selling on the net as you never know who is on the other end . It has been around for quite some time that CGN was being heavily mined by Law Enforcement ; and maybe the site owner is even receiving payment for providing info to the police . .......

It would not surprise me if it goes much deeper than that.

After the last federal election , alot of members who were "lurkers" suddenly started injecting progressive views into any conversation, others just appeared and started throwing terms like "climate denier" and "Racist"

The mods and the admin were both made aware of these new members .............dead air
    IT was asked repeatedly "why are these particular members allowed to break the forum rules (were given examples ) while other members who disagree are given no quarter?" Once again , dead air. I am talking members who seemed to be pretty good people and didn't cause sh!t , their only crime was disagreeing with the "protected ones" .

My advice , help build other communities including this one

Well I brought it up to admin that they need new mods that does stuff. The status symbol is useless if your not doimg your job. Its like our 60 year old wears Nictaux FD jackets, license plates but handi cap sticker in window. Whens last time you put out a fire. Or barely can walk. So how can you help other than call 911 if someone runs to you for. Step down and let others take over.

I wasted 14 years on the site that your different opinion gets you throat f***** or death threats. But mods are just status symbols it seems.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

What is this, kindergarten? Why don't you take a hike and let the adults talk...

Hopefully all these "criminal" gun sellers haven't been scared off. Once C71 goes live I'm going to need to buy my non-restricted guns somewhere, and it sure has hell won't be under the new LGR system. ;->
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

11. The Following User Liked This Post By Soph

Booletsnotreactwell (06-13-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    What is this, kindergarten? Why don't you take a hike and let the adults talk...
    Who are you talking to?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast