Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    I wouldn't say these guys just cast for the sake of meh as long as they shoot. Al used to be a bulleye shooter, plus he was the leader in PPC scores. They all try and make the highest quality bullets they can. And excellent shooters.
    that is great. 45acp is maybe the easiest caliber for casts. low pressure cartriges aren't tough on lead boolits. 9mm IS the most finicky caliber to casts for. barrel obturation as to be perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post
    that is great. 45acp is maybe the easiest caliber for casts. low pressure cartriges aren't tough on lead boolits. 9mm IS the most finicky caliber to casts for. barrel obturation as to be perfect.
    Remember I'm just starting out casting. I'm not interested in making the most accurate ammo out there. Spending 1000s to for equipment to cast, 3 sizing dies to make a bullet ETC. Because I'm a decent shot, and all that I want to be. I'm not dreaming to make the tightest group out there, or being the best. Just that extra money and stuff to do to squeeze the best accuracy out of a barrel. ILL never see.

I want to make decent bullets, with decent results.

Lead is free, only takes my time to get it. Molds the club has some to borrow, or Al's
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Remember I'm just starting out casting. I'm not interested in making the most accurate ammo out there. Spending 1000s to for equipment to cast, 3 sizing dies to make a bullet ETC. Because I'm a decent shot, and all that I want to be. I'm not dreaming to make the tightest group out there, or being the best. Just that extra money and stuff to do to squeeze the best accuracy out of a barrel. ILL never see.

I want to make decent bullets, with decent results.

Lead is free, only takes my time to get it. Molds the club has some to borrow, or Al's

well.i bought everything to extract the best of my casts,and i consider myself a true
    accuracy nut. if i can't get 1 -1.5 moa from a handgun at 15 meters, back in the ads it
    goes lol......when everything was done, i now have invested like 800$ into boolit casting,last purchase was a quality PID .

and guess what? everything is paid for itself after 5000 boolits. yes ,5000 boolits. a 1000 of jacketed goes for like 150 tax in.

i'm sure you get the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

Well I found out it wasn't a cabin tree tester. But a LBT...

Reading for pure linotype. That's the lowest number I got, I did get 23/24 ish..

From what I shoveled from the indoor range.. Now the DIY tests showed around 11-12.

When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234