Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Last edited by Sinbad; 08-01-2018 at 05:57 PM.

You could have every one of the 2.1 million pal holders sign this and it would have no influence on the turds gang. Primarily because they don’t give a damn about us and what we want.

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Swingerguy

FallisCowboy (06-20-2018), shortandlong (08-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Swingerguy View Post
    You could have every one of the 2.1 million pal holders sign this and it would have no influence on the turds gang. Primarily because they don’t give a damn about us and what we want.
    Quote Originally Posted by sillymike
    If the CSSA had 2 million members, they would have a whole lot more leverage in Ottawa.
    If the CSSA had 2 million members, the Liberal Cabinet would carry Tony Bernardo through Parliament halls on a sedan chair.
    50/50 male/female bearers of course, this is justin's cabinet after all.

Typical federal election voter total ballots cast: 14,823,408
    -- http://www.elections.ca/content.aspx...=e&section=ele
    2,100,000 / 14,823,408 = 15%

5. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

Billythreefeathers (07-18-2018), firemachine69 (08-02-2018), Swampdonkey (07-16-2018), Waterloomike (08-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Swingerguy View Post
    I agree. A Liberal is too stupid and pig headed to even acknowledge any group who is on the wrong side of their ideologies regardless of numbers. They would instead suggest smugly that we prove the political might of those 2 million signatures or members.

Some of you will never understand a Liberal simply because you are not one and will never think like one. You would have to take some sort of mind altering drug in order to think that way.

And I know some of you are old enough to recall this infamous statement made to gun owners on the Hill. "THE DEBATE IS OVER!!!!" And that is what a Liberal thinks of gun owners in general as well as displaying the arrogance that comes so naturally to all Liberals out there.

CD
    Guns are like potato chips....you can never have just one.

Never trust a politician who says, "trust me".

I will never get used to Big Brother looking over my shoulder!

I have seen the future.................and it SUCKS!!!!
    (born in the wrong time & place)

Theme songs:
    "I Wanna Go Back" by Eddie Money http://www.lyricsdownload.com/eddie-...ck-lyrics.html
    "Dream On" by Aerosmith http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/aerosmi..._20004389.html

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By cdill

Billythreefeathers (07-18-2018), firemachine69 (08-02-2018), shortandlong (08-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by cdill View Post
    I agree. A Liberal is too stupid and pig headed to even acknowledge any group who is on the wrong side of their ideologies regardless of numbers. They would instead suggest smugly that we prove the political might of those 2 million signatures or members.

Some of you will never understand a Liberal simply because you are not one and will never think like one. You would have to take some sort of mind numbing drug in order to think that way.

And I know some of you are old enough to recall this infamous statement made to gun owners on the Hill. "THE DEBATE IS OVER!!!!" And that is what a Liberal thinks of gun owners in general as well as displaying the arrogance that comes so naturally to all Liberals out there.

CD
    Fixed it.
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. Old, Caucasian, and male; so I am automatically a "racist". I can live with that, if you can't that's not my problem, cupcake.

from CGN
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRAMICHIER
    When we had are meeting with our local MLA & Mark Holland we only had a hand full of people No interest at all. Holland was not even interest he kept playing with his phone.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    from CGN
    I really have no interest what enoch , or the other quislings have to say at gun control inc

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234