FN semi polymer's

I'm looking at two of these. The FNS-9 and the FNS-509.

Has anyone tried them? Likes? Dislikes? Availability and cost of extra mags? The differences?

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Andy 6MT

I have the FNS-9 long slide. It’s for sale here because I’ve realized what I really want is a revolver not an auto. But it is a nice gun to shoot. Ambidextrous controls, lower “fliperocity” (as Trever on Slamfire Radio calls it) due to the longer slide. Comes with two back straps and 3 mags.

I enjoyed it and was happy with the purchase. If it doesn’t sell I won’t be upset. Just means I have to save a little longer for that revolver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca now with new printable/editable versions
    An Open Letter to Canadian Gun Owners

What's the trigger like?
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    What's the trigger like?
    Well I'm not an experience pistol guy so I can't compare it to other polymers. Not as good as a 1911 but better than a TT33? lol. It has some take up and then theres the wall and it breaks. That's probably pretty standard for any striker fired.

This Slamfire Radio episode talks about it: http://www.slamfireradio.com/slam-fi...io-episode-96/
    Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca now with new printable/editable versions
    An Open Letter to Canadian Gun Owners

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Doug_M

lone-wolf (07-07-2018)

Factory triggers are irrelevant. Any new firearm needs a trigger job.
    Where you are matters. An FNS-9 mag runs $64.95Cdn at Firearms Outlet Canada in Ajax, Ont. The same mag at the Red Deer Shooting Centre runs $79.99.
    Appears that an FNS-9 and 509 mag are not the same. Based on them being different part numbers and cost at Brownell's. However, Tenda Canada wants $64.99Cdn for one.