NEED HELP IDENTIFYING TWO PISTOLS

I found these when I was going through some old tools that I had inherited. I believe the single shot one is a Connecticut Arms and Manufacturing Co. Single shot Derringer .44 cal (very faint markings on the barrel) but I have no idea on the six shot and there are no word markings anywhere that I can see. Thanks for the help. Cheers. Stew
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kincanucks; 07-10-2018 at 02:02 PM.

By the grip screws I think it is this one.
    7mm Pinfire Revolver by Mortimer London
    A mid 19th century 7mm pinfire revolver retailed by Mortimer of London.
    Revolver showing Birmingham proof marks to body and outer cylinder and a Liege proof mark stamped inner cylinder, 8.5cm barrel with the retailers details MORTIMER LONDON all in very good condition, retaining virtually all of the original plate finish.
    Action has good indexing but slightly notchy.

Or it could be this.

6 Shot Pinfire Revolver by Edwin Ladmore c1860
    A very small 6 shot 5mm pinfire revolver, with 6cm barrel marked “Edwin Ladmore Hereford”.
    Edwin Ladmore was an English gunmaker working from Widemarsh Street, Hereford from1841–1870.
    This type of small pistol would have been carried by ladies in their purses for personal protection.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

3. The Following User Liked This Post By tigrr

Kincanucks (07-10-2018)

1. Generic European pinfire revolver. Probably Belgian or French. Should have proofmarks.
    2. Hammond Bulldog.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By weasel

Kincanucks (07-10-2018)

I could only find a 3 stamped on the grip frame under the left grip panel. Maybe a knockoff? Any suggestions for a good cleaning agent for these? Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Try bronze wool, with or without oil.
    The pinfire is typical of the type. Many were made. Bit unusual not having proof marks. The number probably has to do with assembly, not likely to mean much.
    The Bulldog is much more desirable as a collector's piece than the revolver.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By weasel

Kincanucks (07-11-2018)

On the rear face of the pinfire cylinder, check for the Belgian 'E' over 'LG' in an oval proof-mark for pre-1893. If there is a 'Crown' stamp over that, it's post-1893.

Checked there and nothing. I am going to clean it up and see if I can find something then. Cheers.