Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

interesting in Alberta it is still only a paper ATT

Just rec'd my ATT in the mail with a new card, only difference is .0002 and a paper ATT.
    I thought they were supposed add the ATT on to the PAL?

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Thats the standard conditions piece of paper everybody gets and looses. We still have the att stuff included on our pals.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

3. The Following User Liked This Post By blacksmithden

lone-wolf (07-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    Thats the standard conditions piece of paper everybody gets and looses. We still have the att stuff included on our pals.
    I thought the ATT was to be printed on the PAL
    "Q22: Once the ATT as a condition on the licence comes into force, will I receive all the conditions for transporting firearms on a piece of paper, as well as those same conditions being placed on my licence?
    A22: If a licence card is reprinted as a result of the conditions being placed on the licence, you will receive a new licence card. On the card carrier (for the licence card) the normal standard conditions (i.e. that you must inform the CFO when you move or change your name) will be listed. The ATT conditions will also be listed on the card carrier under Special Conditions."

Is the piece of paper an Authorization To Transport form,
    or
    is the piece of paper a Conditions Of Licence form that has the words 'Authorization To Transport' written on it as part of the message body?

In any event, neither get printed on the plasticized licence card. Both are on separate pieces of paper.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    Thats the standard conditions piece of paper everybody gets and looses.
    lol yep, even though it says you must keep it with your license. eff that.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

it is the form that your PAL is glued to and on the bottom the Conditions/Special Conditions with the authourized six conditions

Quote Originally Posted by srdiver View Post
    it is the form that your PAL is glued to and on the bottom the Conditions/Special Conditions with the authourized six conditions
    That's all you get. I just renewed my PAL, nothing on my license. And just got the paper with the conditions. I never got a paper copy of ATT.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    I got mine renewed last winter and this is all it has on the actual card. I cant remember what if said on the paper it came with. Sorry for the blurry picture. Im in the back of a minivan heading for Calgary.

20180711_175139.jpg
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

missed that little detail

"On the card carrier (for the licence card) the normal standard conditions (i.e. that you must inform the CFO when you move or change your name) will be listed. The ATT conditions will also be listed on the card carrier under Special Conditions.

This is the ATT ... and as it printed on it - one should be able to produce it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast