Lightbulb Dagger Sap6 owners

Hi all,

New to the forum here. I was doing searchs for Sap6 and only found a few threads.

Wondering if there is an opportunity to have one for anyone who owns this shotgun to start some discussions.

I've been trying to research if the sap6 stock is compatible with the Remington 870 buttstocks as I have seen a video and some images on the internet that suggests this but cannot confirm. I've reached out to t.imports and unfortunately I'm not getting anywhere.

Anyone who owns a sap6 or knows if this is possible?

I'd like to get a Remington 870 adapter so that I could put on something like a fab stock with cheekriser.

Looking forward to feedback.

Thanks all.

See about 1 min into video.

Canada Ammo sells what appears to be the same stock, calling it generic for Turkish shotguns, looks just like 870
    https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...pump-shotguns/

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    Canada Ammo sells what appears to be the same stock, calling it generic for Turkish shotguns, looks just like 870
    https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...pump-shotguns/
    Thanks!

I found a few sites that sell the Fab stock and grip for both mos and rem870 shotguns.

I've asked them the same question and they said the 870 should work but they have reached out to the vendor and will get back to me.

I have ati stock on my sap6. Works great. Tuiidh shotgun model. If you need part number let me know

Quote Originally Posted by aogun View Post
    I have ati stock on my sap6. Works great. Tuiidh shotgun model. If you need part number let me know
    Would you mind giving me the part and/or a link to where you got it if online?

Many thx.