Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post
    What would they be charged with? Extra points if you can even find the actual file.
    Apparently it happens....Ed Burlew recommends you transport your ammo in a locked container, even though there is absolutely no legal requirement to do so, because people have been charged by overzealous officers for transporting unlocked ammo. I'm guessing they invoke careless storage or negligence or something or other, which of course will be defeated in court, if not dropped just before trial. In the meantime, you lose your firearms, your PAL is suspended and your lawyer sends you his bills.

Edit: I see Yogi beat me to it. I gotta learn to read forward before replying. Patience. Meh.

This
    These licence conditions authorize the transport of restricted and/or prohibited firearms registered to the licence holder within their province by a route that, in all circumstances, is reasonably direct for the specific intended purposes.
    is an example of how the conservatives added restrictions to transport.

Prior to this you could transport Any firearms from your residence (wife's, children's etc) to the range. Now my wife can not transport any of my restricted firearms to the range on her own and neither may my children and I can't even take my kids firearms to the range to work out an extraction issue. I also can no longer loan a firearms (and supply them with the the registration certificate as required by law) to a friend so they can use it at the range.

Fail.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345