Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Liberals have the attitude "the results always justify the means", with the desired results being them in power. Once in power it's anything goes, because they are the "chosen ones". Their complete disconnect with the ordinary citizens is criminal. We need to kick these "criminals" to the curb hard in 2019. It would be nice to see them lose party status, like so many other Liberals have recently.
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. Old, Caucasian, and male; so I am automatically a "racist". I can live with that, if you can't that's not my problem, cupcake.

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By FallisCowboy

Billythreefeathers (10-13-2018), Marcel (10-13-2018), stewbud (10-13-2018), Swampdonkey (10-13-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Waterloomike View Post
    I like Pierre Poilivre for smarts
    Yep. Good arguer for finding week spots. Interviews show he has a grasp of what could be done to improve.
    Having a good time, unlike justin in the House.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

Waterloomike (10-13-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    I knew it!
    Don't hold your breath for anything significant. I caught a very well known Crown Attorney once that was buying drugs and covering for his dealer (convicted several times) with the police. So many critical cases hung on the Crown that they quietly suspended him, made his serve out a suspension and he's now back working again. This guy was so "above" it all he wrote checks to his dealer from his personal account. Dozens of them....I still have copies of the checks
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Strangeday

Swampdonkey (10-13-2018)

There are corrupt people working in all occupations ; but I do find it very annoying when cops get caught in criminal misconduct ; and then sit around on full salary , and try to stall their court case as long as possible , as they fill their pockets with taxpayer cash . This case will drag on for years , and even when convicted , he will claim PTSD , and get a slap on the wrist .
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Gunexpert007

Swampdonkey (10-13-2018), Waterloomike (10-13-2018)

I don't like cops how they are now.

Tripping on the "power".
    There is a madness to my method!

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Marcel

Swampdonkey (10-13-2018)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234