Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    Okay, so what.?

Who cares?

I don't understand the point of needing 10 rounds in an SKS that you are holding....essentially you have to fire all 10 rounds or at least 5 if you want to change you position or move etc.

Is this just about gaming the system in some weird "hack"?
    Yep , gaming the system ; and giving the anti gun folks some more information so they can ban the SKS . Sometimes it is best to keep some of these ideas under wraps....as they say " loose lips sink ships ' ; and the SKS is already on the hit list for the anti gun crowd ; so why give them more information that they can use........
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Gunexpert007

Rory McCanuck (10-13-2018)

people with sks shouldn't be afraid of the anti ''crowd'''.it,s not them who are supposed to make laws.it,s the people we elect.and if the people elected make laws based on what a tiny group of irrational schysophrenic haters tells them , instead of ruling based on common sens , stats,facts,and truths , then we should change GVT.

this trick is hilarious,nothing less nothing more . ...and WTF it can holds 10 rounds.....i can perform a mag swap faster than the time it takes to dump 10 rounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

4. The Following User Liked This Post By glockfan

DuhBoredShooter (10-13-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunexpert007 View Post
    Yep , gaming the system ; and giving the anti gun folks some more information so they can ban the SKS . Sometimes it is best to keep some of these ideas under wraps....as they say " loose lips sink ships ' ; and the SKS is already on the hit list for the anti gun crowd ; so why give them more information that they can use........
    Might as well ban all the other semi autos that accept pistol mags, If they wanted to ban they sks, they would do it regardless of a silly "hack" that may or may not work. The point of this is to prove that magazine size restrictions are easily evaded with a million loopholes and that they do not even work
    أنا أحب البنادق

A more important question is asking about the historic data of this rifle and criminal charges in Canada.

How many Canadian gun owners have an SKS? 100k? More?

How many of those have fudged the line on magazine capacity laws?

How many of those have been charged and convicted for violating magazine restriction laws?

I’m not suggesting that anyone intentionally violates any laws, but I legitimately care about evidence.

There is a significant difference based on an answer of “zero” vice “1000” charges being laid, and I’d be interested to see if anyone has the data on SKS-related magazine charges.
    I have no signature block.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234