Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Emme View Post
    Is anyone here a subscriber of Canadian Access to Firearms? I'd like to know what you think. http://canadianguns.com
    I subscribed for many years, but haven’t for the last few. It was a good paper and I purchased several firearms from it. I did find it getting smaller and smaller as sales moved to the Internet, however I suspect you will still get a few deals from it from older people that are not Internet savvy. It was also good for dealer advertisements of new products, that I would not normally see elsewhere. They did offer a free copy a few years ago, and I also see them for sale at some gun shows. You could pick up a single copy and decide for yourself.

There was also a similar publication called “The Gunrunner” that I subscribed to for several years as well. It kept getting smaller and smaller until it faded away.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    Rights are not conferred by government.

Their existence is either recognized or denied by government.

That recognition or denial is of importance because it may adversely affect your life.

It is also a gauge of the quality of that government.
    A famous man by the name of Frederick Douglass once said

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.
    Find out just what peoples will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them;
    and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both.
    I'll do what I have to do and deal with the consequences of my actions later

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Kobs

Edenchef (12-30-2014)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345