Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    Nice i was planning on getting an issue anyhow.

No copies yet at Better But Sports in Dartmouth. I got issue 1 there in Feb but no sign of issue 2 yet.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Retired Soldier. Retired Engineer. Always a professional.

Webmaster for
    CANFIRE - Canada's Firearm Internet Resource
    IPSC Nova Scotia
    CANFIRE BLog

We've gotten copies out to the Vancouver retailers simply because we have to rent a two ton cube van to pick the shipment up from our printer in Burnaby, and that makes it very convenient to then simply drive around a drop copies off at the local retailers and Canada Ammo, as they take a couple thousand copies and that's a volume that's tough to fit in my own vehicle. Then, we sent out copies to advertisers with invoices, and are now sending out the smaller volumes to corporate types; think Nikon Canada, Korth Group, marketing and advertising agencies... after all, we need more of those folks to jump on board if there's going to be more issues! Tomorrow, we'll be on the phone to our retail distributors across the country to ensure that they are still up for receiving and distributing copies, after which we'll be putting the Fedex boxes to those folks in the mail, and updating the distribution map to reflect any changes.

Also, we'll be posting details on our distribution later tonight for those of you that have any additional questions on how to get it, both for free at retailers or via subscription!

So, if you can't find a copy yet, don't panic... we will be doing out best to give everyone ample opportunity to get a copy before the contest closes!

Check back here in the Calibre forum or on Calibre's Facebook page later tonight for further details.
    Proudly publishing Calibre; The Canadian Firearm Publication, online at www.calibremag.ca!

Like us on Facebook or Instagram to follow along with what's new around the office, as well as to get a glimpse into what goes into producing a gun publication.
    Follow us on Twitter @calibremag to enjoy all the stuff that's deemed too unprofessional for Facebook!

I had a great set of email's with Dan, and I was fixed up asap with a subscription. Awesome, no the wait. Oh well Rome wasn't built in a day.
    Bikes, bullets and golf balls. Yep that's me. Twist off, let fly and hit hard.

Ditto. I'm looking forward to my copies.

If you are in the Calgary Area, and will be attending the Calgary Gun Show, We will have lots of copies of the 1st edition and 2nd edition of Calibre Magazine.

Although we have Lots of copies they will run out fast (10,000 people in 2 days come through the show)

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Entered. Thanks guys!

Entered, thank you for yet another great contest.
    CSSA CCFR

I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorF View Post
    I'm in!
    where is that picture of us at the booth?

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast