Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lots more to come all year long

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Awesome giveaways, entry is in for both of them.

Sweet, entered in both! Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jeez! I entered near the start of the month. It's taking forever to get to the end of June so I can claim my prize!

Are all fields in the form mandatory? Just wondering why the DOB is required?

Well, no response on here and no response from the site admin, so I'm just not entering or liking any facebook pages.
    Too much personal info is required to enter a simple draw and the sites own privacy policy states that the info you submit is not 100% secure. (Your personal info folks)
    There are a lot of clever people out there who find ways to get peoples info for fraudulent purposes and I am not going to take a chance just for the sake of small freebie.

I'm not sure if you have notice but Alberta where all the admins are is having extreme weather problems.

Calgary is beyond flooded and efforts are being made to support the community.

You also messaged me at 1 and 2 pm MST it is now 6 pm MST this is generally when people get off work here, there are time differences.

To answer your Question, YES all fields are MANDATORY, if your that concerned then don't enter, we are registered company, with a strong privacy policy, excellent server security.

But your right is a small freebie so why make a big deal about it.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

I realize there is a time difference, however you were online a couple of times and did not respond to my message, so i had to assume that you were not going to.

I am aware of the flooding and that is a shitty deal and my thoughts are with many in your area...but again, you were online and did not respond.

Also, you may be a registered company, but how does that ensure the security of the members info that your request for the draws. That fact that you have a strong privacy policy does not ensure the security of ones info any more that being a registered company.....
    You don't really believe that do you?

I'm sure the RCMP had good security on the firearms registry data, but was that info not compromised on more than one occasion?....or do yo have better security than that?

In any event, I was not trying to make a big deal about anything, I asked a simple question and since it was not answered, I PM'd you...when that failed, I posted my thoughts on the matter.

In any event, I am concerned about the security of my info as should every member of this site......do you not think so???

Good luck to those that choose to enter!!

I digress.....

ok, This goes for all members. please be patient while waiting for a response, as currently many are using pms to coordinate relief efforts and a pm on some other subject may be overlooked, as in the scheme of things, as much as we all love this site, it is not as important as other things such as disaster relief efforts. With over 100,000 people currently homeless, and many towns and a huge area of Calgary underwater, a lot of us mods, and admins will be quite busy, and may not be able to be our usual prompt selves.
    in pace, ut sapiens, aptarit idonea bello
    - In peace, like a wise man, he appropriately prepares for war

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast