Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    I bought mine used with a vortx strikefire 2 and 3X magnifier for a very good price - otherwise I probably wouldn't have considered it. Another impulse firearm buy...

I am not on the bandwagon, and I have yet to see a bull pup that I like.

To me they're all ugly; the British Army's SA80, the Tavor, and the T97 are in my opinion aesthetically gross.

I like ARs, but it's not like I only like ARs. Shotguns look fine, conventional rifles look fine, and even some wonky ones like the CX4 Storm look okay.

These will never look okay to me, though, but the good news is that it's a free country and everyone can buy whatever they want with their own money, so enjoy that T97 and don't care what other people think.
    I have no signature block.

So Who's on the T97 bandwagon.............

The Keltec M43 has always intrigued me. It is somehow futuristically retro. Like what a FAL era battle rifle done up as a bullpup would look like. I'd only buy one though if I were a well to do collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    The Keltec M43 has always intrigued me. It is somehow futuristically retro. Like what a FAL era battle rifle done up as a bullpup would look like. I'd only buy one though if I were a well to do collector.

That's the stamped steel and wood version of rdb? Very cool. I don't think they are available in Canada though...

Sent from my E6560T using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910