Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Just thinking about this one... At first it made sense, but then I realized that even though it launches a .22 calibre projectile, it is still center fire. Because of this I think it would be best to bring in the pistols first with 10rd mags that way the carbines can use the pistol mags rather than being limited to 5 rds as it would be if was a rifle/carbine mag.
    Let me know your thoughts...
    They have a bolt action rifle, so the 17rd magazines would be OK if sold as designed for the rifle.
    Then later, those 17rd magazines happen to fit the pistol as well.

I doubt the rcmp will let that fly, but I can hope.
    I don't really need a 17rd bolt action rifle, but I'm sure anyone who gets the handgun would like a full magazine.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    They have a bolt action rifle, so the 17rd magazines would be OK if sold as designed for the rifle.
    Then later, those 17rd magazines happen to fit the pistol as well.

I doubt the rcmp will let that fly, but I can hope.
    I don't really need a 17rd bolt action rifle, but I'm sure anyone who gets the handgun would like a full magazine.
    Thank you sir... I have been so focused on various AR based projects lately I was thinking semi-auto rifle.

I know one of the guys at Armscorp from previous shows, so I'll be having a conversation with him for sure. If they're willing to work with us, then we'll see how it goes from there.

Full magazines are good, plus I can't think of a good reason not to have a 17rd mag in a bolt action varmint rifle.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...