PDA

View Full Version : The Staff.

walperstyle
10-23-2013, 12:36 AM
Every time I go to RDSC the staff introduces me to more guns I want to buy. I spend about 30 minutes just hanging out before I get the nervous twitch and have to leave before I do something the wife would hate to find out about. :Bang head: Even though she basically gave me the OK to get a pistol (cheaper option), I still have the Tavor and XCR-M on my lists, and those are expensive bastards.

Staff is very knowledgeable. Good to hang around, and don't push too hard for the sale. Good people there.

blacksmithden
10-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Every time I go to RDSC the staff introduces me to more guns I want to buy. I spend about 30 minutes just hanging out before I get the nervous twitch and have to leave before I do something the wife would hate to find out about. :Bang head: Even though she basically gave me the OK to get a pistol (cheaper option), I still have the Tavor and XCR-M on my lists, and those are expensive bastards.

Staff is very knowledgeable. Good to hang around, and don't push too hard for the sale. Good people there.

Achieving critical mass is a wonderful thing. What's critical mass you ask ? Critical mass is when you have enough guns moving in and out of the house that your wife doesn't notice when a new one comes in. :) The easiest way to achieve critical mass is to go to the range with xxx number of guns and xxx + 1 gun cases. :)

Strewth
10-23-2013, 06:31 PM
The easiest way to achieve critical mass is to go to the range with xxx number of guns and xxx + 1 gun cases. :)

I do so love that my post office is on a "reasonable and direct" route to the range.

walperstyle
10-23-2013, 09:15 PM
Noted :)

50calshooter
10-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Thank-you for you support! We appreciate the kind words.

jonanddad
10-24-2013, 02:00 PM
I had a issue when I went to visit 50cal and I left with a DD MK18

walperstyle
10-26-2013, 02:34 AM
I know eh? They have virtually everything Daniel Defence in store right now. I don't really want a restricted due to bureaucracy/paperwork, but even I'm tempted.

walperstyle
12-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Well I've spent a couple thousand there. I can see more in the future.

Xtreme
12-06-2013, 03:10 PM
I still have the Tavor and XCR-M on my lists, and those are expensive bastards.

Do they have a layaway plan? That might come in handy... ;)

doo925
12-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Staff is very knowledgeable. Good to hang around, and don't push too hard for the sale. Good people there.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. They're always willing to share info and advice.

hercster
12-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Achieving critical mass is a wonderful thing. What's critical mass you ask ? Critical mass is when you have enough guns moving in and out of the house that your wife doesn't notice when a new one comes in. :) The easiest way to achieve critical mass is to go to the range with xxx number of guns and xxx + 1 gun cases. :)

Some women including my management, know only that some guns are silver and others are black. I do my best to maintain that level of knowledge. Guns I sell are sometimes moved out in parts to separate buyers. Do this with great flourish and announce every sale loudly. Guns that are purchased slink in un announced. " That old thing" is a good response if the newbie gets noticed.

We all do what we have to do, right?:tounge:

walperstyle
03-21-2014, 07:09 PM
Walked in today to explore the possibilities for a scope for a rifle, ended up getting a Glock 17 Gen 4. ...damn up-sell

Tactical72
03-22-2014, 06:06 AM
Last time I was there I was looking for a Rem 700. Boy did I find one...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/22/4ytane9e.jpg...but that wasn't enough, so I got a slick chassis, QR scope mount, and bipod for it too.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/22/vusu3abe.jpgDamn impulse shopping!

walperstyle
03-23-2014, 03:28 PM
The exact conversation went something like this "Hey, I found 200 rounds of 9mm going through my later fathers stuff... know anyone that would want to buy it for cheap?"

"Actually, what you should do is look at some pistols we have over here"

Can't beat that logic.

Edenchef
03-23-2014, 04:50 PM
The exact conversation went something like this "Hey, I found 200 rounds of 9mm going through my later fathers stuff... know anyone that would want to buy it for cheap?"

"Actually, what you should do is look at some pistols we have over here"

Can't beat that logic.

ROFLMAO!! Nope...nothing wrong with that logic, at all! So....what did you get, to deal with that ammo surplus?

Cheers!