PDA

View Full Version : Non-restricted Factory ACRs are up for pre-order

lone-wolf
12-11-2013, 12:40 AM
I see One Shot Tactical(and others) have them up for preorder. $2799, ETA SUMMER 2014. A few months to save up some cash$$$.
No pictures yet.

http://www.oneshottactical.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=oneshot&Product_Code=FM-BUSHACRNON&Category_Code=AANP

Sabio
12-11-2013, 03:53 AM
I see One Shot Tactical(and others) have them up for preorder. $2799, ETA SUMMER 2014. A few months to save up some cash$$$.
No pictures yet.

http://www.oneshottactical.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=oneshot&Product_Code=FM-BUSHACRNON&Category_Code=AANP

Hmmmm? I wonder what they will look like?

Wait for IRUN to bring them in, save yourself about $600

lone-wolf
12-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Hmmmm? I wonder what they will look like?

My guess is like an acr, but with an 18.5" barrel!

Yea, I seen an American website advertising a ACR DMR with 18.5" barrel for $2399 but out of stock.

DOA
12-11-2013, 11:29 AM
My guess is these will be Commiefornia compliant. Bushmaster has a State Compliant model that is probably really close if not what will be coming.

coastal
12-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Those look sweet! Looks just like an XCR. Any major differences?

lone-wolf
12-11-2013, 11:50 AM
My guess is these will be Commiefornia compliant. Bushmaster has a State Compliant model that is probably really close if not what will be coming.

I doubt it, cause then it would have a bullet button and non-pistol grip.

mrg372k9
12-12-2013, 05:00 PM
so... in this case, a longer barrel makes the acr non-restricted? I really don't get it what qualifies and what doesn't qualify a riffle like this to be restricted or not.

Sabio
12-12-2013, 05:09 PM
This rifle is NOT an AR 15. It is restricted because it is currently only available with a 16.5" barrel.
The ACR will now be available with a 18.5" barrel making it non restrited.

enjoy

what do you mean "..A Rifle LIKE THIS.." ????

It is black? It Has plastic parts?

Edenchef
12-12-2013, 05:34 PM
so... in this case, a longer barrel makes the acr non-restricted? I really don't get it what qualifies and what doesn't qualify a riffle like this to be restricted or not.

You expect US to explain that?? It would be easier to understand............. women!

Cheers!

mrg372k9
12-12-2013, 07:04 PM
You expect US to explain that?? It would be easier to understand............. women!

Cheers!

Lol, I hear ya... It's like 2" longer makes ya pr0nstar material, women understand stand that one :)

But seriously I'm just a confused noob trying to figure things out. It's all good ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Edenchef
12-12-2013, 07:09 PM
But seriously I'm just a confused noob trying to figure things out. It's all good ;)

In the matter of classification of firearms; we are ALL just confused noob's. You are thinking like an honest, intelligent citizen; firearm classification is done by LEO, bureaucrats. I'm not even willing to acknowledge that they are Homo Sapiens.

Cheers!