PDA

View Full Version : Calibre Website

awndray
01-05-2014, 09:42 AM
I'm sure Dan will come make an official announcement, but I just saw the post on Facebook and want to share the good news with those who haven't been able to obtain a copy of the magazine. As announced in the last issue, you can now go read all the past issues on their new website!

WE HAVE A WEBSITE! Yes, that's right, one year ago almost to the day, we used the height of printing press technology to show the world that there are indeed enough gun enthusiasts in Canada to make a Canadian gun magazine worthwhile. And as of about two hours, we dragged Calibre, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century with the launch of our much-anticipated website; www.calibremag.ca. Currently in a definitively basic framework that will serve as the foundation for future online endeavours to follow, calibremag.ca already streamlines the subscription process with easy, intuitive subscription ordering and also allows for the downloading of all of Volume 1 in handy PDF format. As time goes by we'll add interactive elements and a blog for some added insight into what goes into the production of our magazine, but for now we hope you all enjoy the vastly improved subscription process, and the much-called for downloadable issues!

http://www.calibremag.ca/

Thanks to Calibre and all the advertisers who make this publication possible.

Mikthaniel
01-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Awesome!

road kill
01-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Good news for sure. I'll keep my subscription any ways to show my support.

awndray
01-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Ditto. I like having a hardcopy to share with others...on the porcelain throne.

Xtreme
01-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Sweet!!