PDA

View Full Version : Wild Rose Action Shooters

Xtreme
02-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Anyone around here associated with WRAS? The website hasn't been updated in quite some time. I'd like to get a membership and schedule for 2014, I need to get into a 3 Gun math.

Specter Arms
02-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Ditto. I am looking to do 3-gun again.

KePet
02-15-2014, 06:52 AM
I join every year, even though I only get out to a couple matches. You might try Tex at: wras3.gun@gmail.com

DOA
02-16-2014, 07:04 PM
Have you guys looked into CHAS?

Jewells
02-26-2014, 06:25 PM
They always have an updated 3 gun schedule and other info on gunnutz

Specter Arms
04-02-2014, 08:03 AM
Have you guys looked into CHAS?
I was one of the 4 that founded the CHAS 3 gun league. I was the treasurer. My neurotic ex would not let me play so the position was given (rightly so) to someone else. However, after that point myself and 2 other founders were excluded. We stopped getting Email invites to matches.

I can understand people being mad at me for not being able to get out all the time but to drop the other 2? They did nothing wrong. I tried to get an explanation but no one would answer me.

stevesummit
04-02-2014, 08:27 AM
[QUOTE=Crusader;133630]I was one of the 4 that founded the CHAS 3 gun league. I was the treasurer. My neurotic ex would not let me play so the position was given (rightly so) to someone else. However, after that point myself and 2 other founders were excluded. We stopped getting Email invites to matches.

I can understand people being mad at me for not being able to get out all the time but to drop the other 2? They did nothing wrong. I tried to get an explanation but no one would answer me.[/QUOTE

Well you can contact me via pm and I will explain why some past members were excluded from the email list ! If you care to come out and appeal these reasons your more then welcome to do this !

There is a new executive that is trying to encourage the growth of the club and wish to have lots of varied members from all walks of our sport !

Ceska
05-14-2014, 09:15 AM
I'm a WRAS shooter. Here is a copy from the dark place. :p

Just a reminder that the next match is this weekend on Saturday. Yes it's this weekend, yes it's the long weekend.

So come celebrate with us and get shooting.

Set up starts at 0800.

Stages have yet to be finalized, so bring the standard load out.
100 pistol
100 rifle
50 shot
5 slugs

Thanks,
Sosa
WRAS