PDA

View Full Version : Phil Rowland MP candidate for Macleod

Phil R
02-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Hi fellow gun owners. My name is Phil Rowland and I am seeking the nomination for the Conservative Party of Canada in Macleod. I am a responsible gun owner. I watched as my home town was locked down and doors were knocked down in the name of safety. Like you and my family I would like to know the truth. Certainly the cost to society of covering up the truth will be greater than the cost of an inquiry.

As your MP I will be an advocate for common sense gun laws.

You have a choice of candidates in this upcoming nomination. You can participate by becoming a member of the Conservative Party of Canada before February 10, 2014. Preferably before February 6 to assure it is processed in time. You can join online at 1 866 808 8407 .

A non vote for Phil Rowland or Melissa in the riding of Macleod will be a vote that may be contrary to your philosophy of responsible gun ownership and at least one that does not want to get to the bottom of the High River situation.

lone-wolf
02-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Welcome.

coastal
02-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the site Phil, good timing after the John Barlow debacle!

jwirecom109
02-05-2014, 10:19 AM
A non vote for Phil Rowland or Melissa in the riding of Macleod will be a vote that may be contrary to your philosophy of responsible gun ownership and at least one that does not want to get to the bottom of the High River situation.

Phil and Melissa are both pro gun and want to ensure atleast one of them wins to John Barlow doesn't, Thumbs up to both of them

Edenchef
02-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Welcome, Cheers! We need many more pro-gun MP's in Ottawa.

Strewth
02-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Welcome to GOC! Glad to hear your voice.

FALover
02-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Greetings and welcome to GOC.

BrotherRockeye
02-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Welcome Phil.

two of you in the running ups the odds that sh!t heel gets dumped.

stevesummit
02-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Welcome to goc Phil , best of luck coming up for you !

A corrupted individual
02-06-2014, 02:47 PM
As your MP I will be an advocate for common sense gun laws.

Welcome to GOC, and What is your definition of common sense gun laws?

mavrik9
02-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Welcome to GOC Phil and good luck to you.

davejohansen
02-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Phil and Melissa are both pro gun and want to ensure atleast one of them wins to John Barlow doesn't, Thumbs up to both of them

Here's hoping that they don't split the vote and Barlow slides in for a win

telecaster
02-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Welcome to GOC!

Edenchef
02-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Here's hoping that they don't split the vote and Barlow slides in for a win

This brings to my mind a serious problem with the current "popularity" contest and party system in Canadian politics. I worked hard for a CPC candidate, running against "land slide" Anne McClelland, Liebtard. After she won buy few votes; they (liebtards) tried to get their own candidate nominated in the riding, a liebtard in CPC colors. Yes, we stopped it....barely. Question? How many of our supposed CPC MP's are really just liebtard's in false colors? Just trying to get elected? Anyway they can? Can we really trust any of them? Food for thought. JMHO

Cheers!

stevesummit
02-08-2014, 08:41 AM
This brings to my mind a serious problem with the current "popularity" contest and party system in Canadian politics. I worked hard for a CPC candidate, running against "land slide" Anne McClelland, Liebtard. After she won buy few votes; they (liebtards) tried to get their own candidate nominated in the riding, a liebtard in CPC colors. Yes, we stopped it....barely. Question? How many of our supposed CPC MP's are really just liebtard's in false colors? Just trying to get elected? Anyway they can? Can we really trust any of them? Food for thought. JMHO

Cheers!

And this is why we need to keep both eyes open and stay close to these people that want to get elected! We have more then one lib in there now flying under the blue flag !!!

Phil R
02-19-2014, 12:48 AM
Maybe a question to ask your candidates would be who among you has a PAL? Who among you owns guns? Who among you reloads? Who among you has a kid with a PAL? Who among you has gone down the road on his or her own dime fighting for property rights? I think if you asked any of those questions there is only one Macleod candidate that can answer all of them in the affirmative.

Edenchef
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Maybe a question to ask your candidates would be who among you has a PAL? Who among you owns guns? Who among you reloads? Who among you has a kid with a PAL? Who among you has gone down the road on his or her own dime fighting for property rights? I think if you asked any of those questions there is only one Macleod candidate that can answer all of them in the affirmative.

I'm going to guess, sir. You do? This is a good thing.

Cheers!

killer kane
02-26-2014, 09:27 PM
So Phil? Will you stand up to the lieb lapdog rc's and denounce the Swiss Arms B.S.?

BrotherRockeye
02-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Phil is pro property rights...the foundation of the problem is our lack of same.

Waterloomike
02-27-2014, 06:04 AM
Short on time so sorry about lack of links. I was the sixth member of the Alberta Property Rights Initiative. The link used to be apri.ca but that didn't work. I will call them later to find out why. Also I am the Past President of the Western Stock Growers' Association with whom I did most of my property rights work. wsga.ca . There are a few articles out there in various papers that I don't have instant access to the links. Alberta Farmer Express printed parallel articles from the President of the Alberta Property Rights Initiative and mine as President of the Western Stock Growers both dealing with property rights.

Yes that stance would be exclusive I suppose, I would have to have more context.

I am saying that if that was within the law then we need to deal with the law. If breaking into peoples homes and removing property was legal then the law needs to be fixed. I never made a judgement as to justification at all, an inquiry would be where that needs to happen. You sound like a straight shooter so to speak. Let's find the truth and then make our judgement call. There are many red flags here, lets take them down one at a time and deal with each piece.

As a right. Of course you know that will take a constitutional change which will take some serious political will. State granted privileges are pretty much all we have right now. From the title on your house to your drivers licence you are at the mercy of various levels of government.

I asked him the same question and this is his response.

killer kane
02-28-2014, 06:52 PM
So, I'll ask the question again, will he stand up for our rights to own and protect our property and I'll add it now, our lives, or the lives of our loved ones?