PDA

View Full Version : Any Edmonton area swiss owners willing to talk to someone from Global?

Ms359
02-27-2014, 01:36 PM
Like the title says. I would do it but I don't own one and would probably blow it on camera.

stevesummit
02-27-2014, 03:26 PM
If I was home I would be there!! And let's be clear global isn't gun friendly by any stretch so who ever did talk to them should be prepared for things to get edited heavily to fit their agenda !!

blacksmithden
02-27-2014, 03:32 PM
If I was home I would be there!! And let's be clear global isn't gun friendly by any stretch so who ever did talk to them should be prepared for things to get edited heavily to fit their agenda !!

Agreed. If anything you say can be taken out.of.context.and spin doctored.into something that.will forward the anti gun agenda, expect.it to be.

Edenchef
02-27-2014, 03:45 PM
My opinion...."fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me". I think we should leave them spinning in the breeze. Why help them promote their BS and sell their show?

Cheers!

stevesummit
02-27-2014, 03:55 PM
My opinion...."fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me". I think we should leave them spinning in the breeze. Why help them promote their BS and sell their show?

Cheers!

We need a well spoken rep from the NFA to be in the spot light with this and push our cause

BrotherRockeye
02-27-2014, 04:29 PM
we need to redirect this away from GUNS and focus on PROPERTY!

The prospect of Joe Public losing something THEY own will gain more support than crying foul over something they have no stake in.

Keep in mind, they could do the same thing to diesel trucks.

Edenchef
02-27-2014, 04:48 PM
we need to redirect this away from GUNS and focus on PROPERTY!

The prospect of Joe Public losing something THEY own will gain more support than crying foul over something they have no stake in.

Keep in mind, they could do the same thing to diesel trucks.

I totally agree! This issue goes far beyond guns; it goes right to the heart of a free Canada.

Cheers!

Waterloomike
02-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Really, they don't seem to care as long as it's not them.

Elderly farmer fights for 215-yr-old land lost to feds (http://globalnews.ca/news/996982/elderly-farmer-fights-for-215-yr-old-land-lost-to-feds/)

This particular farm, was awarded to his ancestors by King George III. The actual Crown.

VancouverSkiBum
02-27-2014, 07:35 PM
Really, they don't seem to care as long as it's not them.

Elderly farmer fights for 215-yr-old land lost to feds (http://globalnews.ca/news/996982/elderly-farmer-fights-for-215-yr-old-land-lost-to-feds/)

This particular farm, was awarded to his ancestors by King George III. The actual Crown.
wow i just read that story. What a joke, what country do we live in again?

the government has been acting in accordance with expropriation law; the rule by which the government is allowed to take your land against your will for compensation.

I guess they forgot about the COMPENSATION part.

Waterloomike
02-27-2014, 08:28 PM
wow i just read that story. What a joke, what country do we live in again?

What Kind of a country do we live in?

It's becoming very questionable.

Edenchef
02-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Let's see.....land was granted even before Canada existed. As far as I am concerned the only person in this world with the authority to rescind this land grant is Elisabeth II, her majesty in Canada. He has a right to at least hear it from her mouth, in person. I have a question..........why did George III grant this land; that was a contract, between the "crown" and a mere citizen. If the "crown" abrogates the contract; what does he get back.......? If the "crown in Canada" abrogates this contract; without proper compensation........Canada is a f_____g farce!

Cheers!

ReignCzech
02-27-2014, 09:32 PM
^^^^

+1
oh yeah

I'm not liking these last couple days.'
rifles
antiques
and this fellow

F4ck it all seriously.

I ain't doin' anything in compliance, this guy, he should have all our support as well.
doesn't take too many men to move on meathead glorified mall ninjas.

as for the OP, I'm not the person at all for the job of going on tv, no way.

Steveo9mm
02-28-2014, 02:47 AM
Global isnt going to do anything other than to spread the news to rejoicing anti's who will pressure to have even more guns banned. we already know what happened. dont escalate it by announcing it to the ignorant public.

Ms359
02-28-2014, 03:07 AM
Global isnt going to do anything other than to spread the news to rejoicing anti's who will pressure to have even more guns banned. we already know what happened. dont escalate it by announcing it to the ignorant public.

Just because the public is ignorant doesn't automatically make them anti. I think the public should be educated. I have several friends don't own firearms and had no idea what was going on, when shown a few of the news videos they agreed that this is bullshit and realized this is not just about guns.

Steveo9mm
02-28-2014, 03:51 AM
some may be sympathetic, some wont care and the rest will dance in the streets because its another win for windy wendy.

Waterloomike
02-28-2014, 05:27 AM
Let's see.....land was granted even before Canada existed. As far as I am concerned the only person in this world with the authority to rescind this land grant is Elisabeth II, her majesty in Canada. He has a right to at least hear it from her mouth, in person. I have a question..........why did George III grant this land; that was a contract, between the "crown" and a mere citizen. If the "crown" abrogates the contract; what does he get back.......? If the "crown in Canada" abrogates this contract; without proper compensation........Canada is a f_____g farce!

Cheers!

It's just sickening.

The state is waging bureaucratic war against the people.

They're shoving all the government that we can pay for down our throats.

And it's not even government that does anything for us, but to us.

hercster
02-28-2014, 09:47 AM
Just because the public is ignorant doesn't automatically make them anti. I think the public should be educated. I have several friends don't own firearms and had no idea what was going on, when shown a few of the news videos they agreed that this is bullshit and realized this is not just about guns.

x10 Let's stop the "preaching to the choir" act at some point and focus on the 10's of 1000's of Canadians that would see this travesty for what it is. I have several comparables lined up for my discussions with fair minded people.

blacksmithden
02-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Anybody want to mention the insane powers that rev canada has now? Seize bank accounts....invalidating your drivers license....and why the he'll are some tax agents carrying guns now? The government has become a terrorist organization with the citizens of canada as targets.

conger
02-28-2014, 02:58 PM
I wouldn't trust global. They will spin any interview to embarrass any gun owner. They have always had an agenda IMO.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk