PDA

View Full Version : WTF!

FALover
02-28-2014, 05:55 PM
I go away for a couple of days and come home to !!! What in the name of all that is good and righteous is going on? I am signing petitions, starting my mail responses and in general having a pizzy time all around. If this is not the wake up call all you fudds and young ones need to get active then just line up and board the trains to the gulags. When I say 'young ones', I mean all of you who do not and will not ever have a 12.X class on your PAL. Now, Canada's Gestapo will just label you a criminal with no recourse, due process or even compensation for their illegal transgressions. When I say fudds I speak to all who truly believe that the RCMP will stop here! We have no more reason to fear voting liberal. Justin will not have to sully his hands with gun control when we live in a police state. Or should that read "as we live in a police state". First on my list is my MP Kellie Leitch. She gets this today and Monday I visit her local office and hand over my CPC card.

"I am contacting your office to let you know how absolutely disgusted I am with Canada's 'finest'. I am a law abiding firearm owner who has read once again how the RCMP have once again overstepped their authority by the reclassification of the Swiss Arms Classic Green rifle. As the governing body of Canada is it not the duty of the CPC to protect the citizens of Canada from what is becoming a police state? I have voted for the CPC time and time again. I joined the CPC party. I now believe I have made a mistake. Unless I and the millions of other law abiding firearm owners in Canada see some drastic measures taken to stop the uncontrolled actions of the RCMP in regards to the firearms act I will no longer be able to support you or your party in any means whatsoever. I will also go to whatever lengths I can to disway any of my family,friends or anyone else who would think to support a government who believes that we have no property rights in a supposedly "free" country. Canada used to be a great nation but it is not worthy of my vote. My ancestors who helped make this country what is was with sweat and blood would be saddened, ashamed and angered at what it has become. Yours truly Rob."

Rory McCanuck
02-28-2014, 06:04 PM
"dissuade" but other than that, right on brother.

Strewth
02-28-2014, 06:39 PM
Can I get an Amen.

Stevo
02-28-2014, 06:51 PM
The Firearms Act must go.

And this forum needs a name change to Swiss Arms/CZ 858 Discussion. I wonder how many more types will be added to the title in the near future?

Waynetheman
02-28-2014, 06:53 PM
It should be changed to gun grab the cz won't be the last.

Satain
03-01-2014, 12:07 AM
The Firearms Act must go.

And this forum needs a name change to Swiss Arms/CZ 858 Discussion. I wonder how many more types will be added to the title in the near future?
:agree:

Steveo9mm
03-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Canadian Gun Grab 2014 RCMP got their shits and giggles from highwater. Bullying law abiding civilians and prohibiting everything under the sun.

2015... RCMP disbanded for massive stupidity and power corruption. replaced by provincial police system. firearms act repealed and no severance paid to former rcmp employees. is what i want to see.

Petamocto
03-10-2014, 04:30 PM
I have also written MP Kellie Leitch (I'm in Collingwood), although my letter was a bit different of an approach than yours.

Probably best that she gets all sorts of different responses, though, so she doesn't just think one type of person is upset about this. I chose to prop her up a bit, though, and my line of thinking was to state that I wanted my elected government to make laws.

Since I'm serving, it would not have mattered to me what political party my local MP was, they would have received the same letter. I do not have the liberty to play politics with parties, but I can let someone know that I have done everything I possibly can to play by the rules, I have a perfect background, and I'm not happy about the way things are unfolding.

She hasn't responded to me yet, but she is also a busy doctor, so I won't sweat it unless it goes a couple weeks with no response.

BrotherRockeye
03-10-2014, 07:15 PM
should fix this:
once again how the RCMP have once again

and this:
My ancestors who helped make this country what is was with sweat and blood would be saddened